• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Alright..I have gained an idea for Laura...

should I repost her sign up to include a blue book? This book is phased down from her mother and it includes various force fields Laura can use...

But she has to learn them and has never tried any of them and can only use the basic physical forcefield and has pretty much mastered it.

I feel this would be fair as she has no experience with any of the other fields...but it is still a way to develop her character...
    I'm really really sorry I just dropped off, and yes I saw the rudeness but it's your RP and if you can't show mercy to anybody. I respect that. Stuff just kept getting in the way. I have a very very restrictive relationship with mom. Yes, I'm 27, but it's her house and her rules, even though I pay half the bills now. If I don't go out with her when she wants to she threatens to disconnect my phone, which provides my internet connection since I tether it. Basically she has a "button" she can press to make me her slave for however long she wants. I understand how it looked, and I wish I could have said something but I was coming home tired every night. I also I play a couple online games which just happened to ALL have events almost back to back for a month. It was both irritating and fun, which is a really strange combination. Thanks for giving me a shot still, though. I'll keep on reading and let you know when I'm ready to re-join. Do please note that I am totally still interested in the RP, but I might be not give updates while I read all the pages.

I completely understand it's not your responsibility. I was hoping you could but nevermind. What do you mean get their permission to join a group though? There's groups with semi gamemasters now, besides you? I HAVE been gone a long time, what with five pages tacked on.

The plot is a whole other RP. Without going into too much details, it has to do with the core Titans and takes place ten years after the Americ-Anime show, when they're no longer teens. I have a couple things to work out still if you want me to PM the full plot. Most of them are off the books. As in directions I'd like to take the plot that I haven't fully worked out. I also need to contact Psychic (Yup, the Mod) because she wanted to play Raven.
    Very nice thing to come back to. I was having stuff IRL to do that couldn't wait and I'm just now catching up on all of my RP stuff. If you check my posts you will see that I dropped off the grid a while back. I'm going to catch up on the other RP I was in too and see if I can get back in, but if you're sure, fine. People have lives, man. It would have helped if you at least left me a summary or something. I was going to request that, but came back to this. Is there any way to get a decent "what's happened so far" without having to read all the pages?

For the record, I'm a big TT fan and this was just really bad timing with the stuff that came up. I'm sorry, and I'm still interested if you could change your mind.

Also I had an idea for my own TT RP plot to do later at some point when life stops being bad. If you're interested in participating/helping, please tell me.
    Thanks, especially not for killing her off. Would it be possible for her to come back with another character? And don't worry I'll catch up on everything.
    Hey GM, I was wondering whether or not it was possible for me to rejoin Teen Titans, now that I have my uni work under control?
    Just a heads up...

Play Ben however he would react to a random man escaping the sewers but I don't think Ben has ever heard Oliver's voice. So Oliver's little disquising thing should work...unless I'm forgetting something...

Oh well I wanted to make things interesting...
    Hi, GM! I'm not too bad, thanks, although I'm in Austria, not the UK any longer. Also, I no longer have a fifth gen game, so I cannot accept any Pokémon. Thanks for the offer, though.
    Hey Grass! Sorry I haven't posted in TTN3 as of late; I've been bogged down with work, and as such, I haven't had much time to log onto Serebii. I'm going to try to get a post up for Houl sometime this week. (But in the meantime, you can pester me all you'd like about it. =P)
    sorry i couldnt get back to u yesterday, i had an eventful weekend :) anyway, is monday(or tuesday) good for u? anytime is ok for me. i'm -5 time zone i dont remeber where u were. i'll take anything thats battle ready that u want to give me(i'm not picky).
    that archeops isnt ev'd i think. but just because its from u i'll take it. its higher than the one i have and that'll help me train the lower level pokes.
    hey GM, i missed ya :) first, thanks for the offer. unlike the others i do try to play wifi (facebook has a few groups) so i'll take anything u want to give me especially if u happen to have an ev'd archeops (best poke ever). i didnt get wat u meant about ur battling record. Are u asking if i kno it?
    That was a nice gesture, dude! But, like most others lately, I don't really play Wifi because no one else does D: But thank's for the offer, really nice of you!
    haha thanks for the offer but all I can say is that wifi is so rare today and i have just the stuff needed for a decent team. Thanks bro, but nah :)
    hey thanks for the offer but I hardly play wifi anyways so I don't really have any use for them. Good luck in whatever you end up doing though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…