• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's been great man. Nice to hear you're getting back into battling, I'd love to see you kick *** again someday, just not mine ;-; .
    How about sometime tonight? I'm rusty too, but it would be good for me to get practice before I start recruting. I'm in the Boston time zone.
    I'm good, you?

Yeah, I didn't get B/W2 either. Mainly cause I was dissapointed with 5th gen. I joined the new version of OO, but theres very few wifi battlers. I'm actually going to help recruit new members.
    Hi seppen, long time no talk. I don't know if your active or not anymore, but I just got my 3ds working with wifi, so if you wanted some of my best pokes, there yours. My fc is 0648-3599-4380.

I hope your doing well.
    I'm really sorry sep, but I don't think I'll be able to do the trade. I can't seem to be able to connect my 3DS to wifi. Again, I'm really sorry, especially because I offered the trade in the first place.
    Cool, thanks. I'll trade it too you a little later tonight. When do you think would be the best time?

P.S: Any other pokes you need?
    I have a Lv. 82 archeops. Its male, has a hardy nature, and the moves dragon claw, earthquake, fly, and stone edge. Here are its stats:
    Attack:304
    Defence:141
    Sp.Atk:215
    Sp.Def:133
    Speed:230

Probably not EV'd, but your a better judge on that then I am. What do you think?
    Sorry, i forgot battle record meant something in the game. I meant people who I used to battle often and I talked to often. I might have an ev'd archeops (I love that poke too, despite its bad ability.) but I never really got the hang of ev'ing, so it may just be a high level archeops. I'll have a look soon though. I'll get back to you in a few minutes.
    Hey seppen! Hows it going old buddy?

I want to ask you if there are any pokemon you need. I have been contempleting quitting the competitive battle scene (although some might say I already have) and I'm giving away a ton of pokemon for free via trade 5th gen. As an old friend, I wanted to ask you and other from OO and my past battling record first.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…