• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi there,

I was just wandering around the forum and saw your post about the fossil man. I wanted to let you know that you can actually save next to him and soft reset (pressing L+R+Start+Select all at the same time) if you don't get the fossil you want. He will give you a different fossil each time. You can also do that when you're reviving the fossil, and for events or Dream World Pokemon.
    That Deoxys event was from 2008??? Geez, I don't think I've even picked that up from the guy in the Pokemart on Pearl. I should do that...thanks for reminding me!!!
    Haha well they are tough games but they are fun :) and his V.A. is a legend. Oh, I see. I'm a public school kid :p

Same :D see ya!
    They were "mandatory" but depending on who you had, you could do pretty much whatever you wanted to :p I thought they were boring but during marching season, I didn't have study hall because we were outside at band practice.
    Oh no, we have both of those. It's just the schedule, and you potentially don't see the same people every day if you see someone in a Day 1 class but not a Day 2 class. Every day it was 2 classes (blocks) in the morning, then half a block for lunch, half a block for study hall, and two blocks in the afternoon. Then you were done until the next day, where your classes would all be different except potentially the hourlong block after lunch.
    Haha XD yes, we have the same classes all year, but it's like a Day 1 and Day 2 system. You have half of your classes on Day 1, and the other half the next day, then you repeat.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…