• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
bobandbill
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You're much further into the storyline than I am. I haven't even scratched the surface yet. And I'm only at the beginning of the first major battle, you're already through yours. :(

I'm still working on chapter one, but I'll let you know when it's posted. So far not much has changed aside from the length.
    Eep! Er, I'll try. The way it's going at the moment, I'll probably be thirty before it's done. Just seventeen chapters in one year...

Ooh, a Kirlia. :) You can bet I'll read it.

Guess I should admit that I've been working on a little project of my own... I'm rewriting Reawakened. Hopefully it'll turn out a lot better than the original, and the sequel will actually be posted in full this time. I'm trying to keep blood to a minimum this time.
    I had a good Christmas. Got Guitar Hero for the Wii. Now I am preparing to bring my story over to tgwtg.
    Ah, fanfics... eep, my next chapter is really really late. It'll probably be posted by, uh, the end of February at the latest. :S

I'm glad you have ideas. Your fics are very enjoyable. And I don't read enough these days.
    Hehe, well, yeah. The only "special" food I get is that I end up eating boatloads of chocolate .-.

You mean that Gwen Stefani Album, Love Angel Music Baby? =D *shot*
    O.O *smashes camera*

Good idea... my neighbours will hear very loud music past midnight for quite a while...

Projects over Christmas holidays? Wow, your teachers must be really strict...

*Hands out spare time on a random street corner*
    blaming america sounds good to me although they won't admitt their guiltyness as usual:p
    you know how those yanks are, if a plane drops a carpetbomb on a city and all fingers points towards america then they allways have an excuse of some sort.
    Yes, time, quiet... unless you have to deal with a major health problem in the person you care about most. Ugh, does my life ever settle down? What am I, a soap character?

Hope you put your spare time to good use, unlike me >.<
    I'm in it for the family & gifts. In that order. Or maybe not. You decide! 8D

My expression: o_O

You Aussies sure love lamb! :3
    Me too~ it's a fabulous excuse to eat whatever you want and get away with it >D

Yep, it's true. I've never had lamb, mostly because my mother doesn't have a taste for it. I myself am not sure of it, personally XD Nowai that's not a real law... right? XD
    Clearly they do not. How insensitive of them. *computer revvs to the tune of an AMV*

Hurrah! 8D Hoho, roast pork now. How lovely~
    But it's 10:30 at night! No self-respecting dry cleaners is open at this hour! :x

'Sides, come vigorous downloading oughta get it plenty warm ^_^
    Avocadoes make for wicked awesome guacamole, yo :x

We dun have a fireplace D: Well, we do, but it's about 3 feet tall and runs on electricity. Oh, and how insensitive of me. My computer's jumper is at the dry-cleaners. A little Christmas present for it, you know? :3
    Is that so? You mean food-related things happen first? XD

I see I see. Crazy Australian timezones @_@;

Gah, I'm freezing. Stupid computer next to poorly insulated window.
    Charcoal roasted lamb? Sounds delicious, mind I've never actually had lamb. *does a search* My god, that looks & sounds amazing! Now, I'm really, really hungry for one D: Curse you!

Oh XD See, now, the date over here is Dec. 28th and there's just over three hours until Monday starts. Crazy @_@
    And truth rears its ugly head D:

Is that so? Any funky Australian food that I might find interesting? 8D

Oh, cool ^^ Wait, a beach and a river? You're staying the night? Whut? XD I thought it was a day trip. Wait, what date is it? XD I curse timezones and the confusion they cause... not to mention that I look like an idiot XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…