• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
pirate555
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 1. The substance is just as bad as my description and you'd be surprised how many people care about it.
    2. Don't poems also have to have deep meaning.
    3. Nice is also some word that in today's language does not describe me.
    4. Well, to me it isn't. You are probably a lot smarter than I am, I think you can manage it just fine.

Yes I have.
    sorry, i've been late........The computer is in our room, and my bro was sleeping. therefore i didnt come earlier, so that he doesnt wake up from the sound of keyboard's keys.
    1. There is a huuuuuge lack in description on the fanfics. Plus the plot isn't that creative at all. Not to mention that it makes a mockery of all my friends and ...acquaintances. Next chapter is due...Idk...
    2. The only "poetry" that I did were a few rewrites of some songs, not original. And not creative either.
    3. If you go back to the original Greek word of "nice" I suppose you are right. [spoiler="original Greek meaning]Dumb[/spoiler]
    4. That isn't even a talent in my book.

So it wasn't game set and match...it was a deuce but now advantage Cyber.
    That's okay. Well, you know what they say...........well you do but I don't....
    Yes, For Now.
    I liked Mew, kind of at first sight. lol I like other pokemon like Piplup too, but Mew is kind of my favrouite. I'm kind of in love with Shaymin too, its really adorable.
    Thanks...you too. Also, how are you?

I know what the impossible New Year's resolution that I will do: Figure out a talent that I have. This is impossible because I have none, and that is the truth...
    Ah my banner is the Catbus, from My Neighbour Totoro, a Studio Ghibli film. all japanese anime-ness.

Wow, i'm seriously impressed!! and a teeny bit jealous at your artistic, artiness! =P

Thank you! and a Happy 2009 to you too! I'm just staying in lol, watch it all unfold on the good old TV! How about you, you going out??
    O
    M
    G

your sigermajig...

IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a teeny weeny bit jealous, but my sig is also awesome, so ner :p haha
    dude, i have no idea where these games you speak of are! hehe= i'm talking to you on msn and serebii this is quite cool!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…