• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I missed 8PM by a mile. It couldn't be helped; I needed to go to the doctor today and whatever they gave me knocked me out. The good news is I'm feeling better so I'm good to go whenever you're ready.
    I definitely do, you and I think alike. I might stick with 3 teams, but I might as well make another one. I don't want my Infernape go to waste or my Mismagius. I just need to get that Wireless Router or whatever to communicate with other people.
    The team you are training, are those the pokemon you are using on your team or are there more? How many teams are you going to have?
    IDK, I want to but it's just so Lame, I mean I Kill Empoleons for Fun with Infernape and then I really don EV train BCuz I'm Lazy
    Sure, my single team: Typhlosion, Salamence, Roserade, Floatzel, Lucario, and Raikou. I plan on migrating. Double Team: Blaziken, Garchomp, Weavile, Gyarados, Jolteon, and Azelf. I hope you don't mind battling Raikou. I plan on making an eevee team. Some things may change.
    I may go with Torterra again, since it's the one I best with, I just can make Empoleon work, and I'm gonna migrate my Blazekin, so I dont need Infernape
    No worries, I will be prepared with some of my best pokemon.:) It will be a while though.:( Hope you don't mind the wait.
    I like to battle you one day, but it won't be for a while because I have to buy me a new DS and a laptop.T-T But I would like a great battle from you one day.:)
    Yeah, I really love Sceptile. Leafeon, Roserade, and Breloom are great too. A lot of grass pokemon suck big time. In platinum, I hope they let Bebe gives the player an Eevee when he/she first arrives to Hearthome City instead of after beating E4. I just think that it can fill up a slot on your team. Some people have been winding up with the same teams.:p
    I am pretty good with fire types. There are some Water types that I am good with: Gyarados, Vaporeon, Starmie, Feraligatr, Swampert, Kingdra, Golduck, and Floatzel. Well for grass types, not much. I use Sceptile, Roserade, Leafeon, and Breloom a lot. It is a shame Torterra is very slow.
    When I get platinum, I will probably start with Chimchar anyway because I am a fire lover. There are not that many fire types out there. There are plenty of other water pokemon for me to choose. When I started out with Piplup one time, I had so much trouble with it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…