• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
BCVM22
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• well, your Cubbies made the playoffs while my Tribe just gets to sit around and watch your Cubbies win the world series, making the Indians have the longest World Series drought in the league...

lucky...

Just make sure the Cubs beat the Phillies if they play each other
    For future reference, when reporting a post, swearing and insisting on what punishment to give is not needed or appreciated. Please just stick to saying what's wrong. We don't need your sorry ass bashing little kids and being a pretentious dick 24/7. Seek mental help, twat.

~Psychic
    Ah, now I see. It's the 8th aired, but the 9th produced.

Well, 16th aired if you count the remastered version. :p
    Oh no, it does, but it's still helpful if you explain what's gone wrong. For example, I do not mod in the section that you reported in. I'm not familiar with the rules of said section. The designated moderators can't always be on all the time. I'd be happy to handle the post if I knew how it was breaking the rules.

Your not in trouble or anything, just letting you know how you can help us out.
    ----------
    ****ing idiot
    ----------
    BCVM22, our resident aspie, please use the report system properly. Ya know, it makes everyones life a lot easier if you actually tell us what's wrong instead of cursing in the reports. =/
    Then where did you learn your supreme logic skills? Ireland? Vegas? From the old guy who sits on the park bench and feeds pigeons?
    Don't argue with BCVM22. He will severely rape you to death before you can even scream for help.

Better to get on his good side.
    ----------
    1. I don't "try" and act superior to anyone. I'm not "trying" to do anything, for that matter. I speak the truth on all matters and back up my points with factual evidence and logic. If a point has no backing, I don't make it.
    ----------
    That's BS. Just about all of your post I looked into had you stating negative to some forum member. Every thread I see you post in, has you 'outsmarting' or 'outwitting' someone. So how the hell do you expect me to honestly believe that you are not "trying" to do anything. Oh you're correcting someone.. Does that mean you have to question someone's intelligence in such a manner that you are just so much superior than them and that they should of known better or as much as you before posting. You're full of crap and you know it. You say you are not trying to do anything, but you have a random member LIKE ME, who has never had ANY HISTORY with you sending you messages because of the way you direct yourself towards other members.. I do not see why you cannot just use your "logic" and "truth" to just 'correct' these so called wrong members in a friendly, social manner.
    Only thing I see when I read your post is you trying to act like you're superior to others, and that everyone on this message board but you are unintelligent.

I'll say it again before you delete, this is a Pokemon messaged board full of little kids.. Your constant bashing of those little kids and your cynicism are why you'll never get laid. Lousy faggot.
    I'm good.

I was thinking about seeing The Incredible Hulk, and I figured you would've seen it already. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Is it any good?
    pretty good. i'm excited about getting darkrai. and gettting celebi and deoxys through trading with people. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…