• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi. I saw you were looking for items. I have 20 Rare Candies, 11 PP Ups and 2 PP Maxes. Is it possible I could get the shiny Zapdos and Dratini?
    shiny horsea-male nn-Crispin
    attacks-muddy water, bounce (if possible.)
    those are the two i've been trying to get.

if you're interested in doing more i have two others i'm looking for(not as strongly, but still looking)
    shiny cacnea-male nn-Hattori
    seedbomb, suckerpunch, miracle leaf
    shiny Swablu nn-Sky (cheesy right. though it is a character in a book)
    heatwave, ominous wind
    these are the possible parents for the moves (you asked for them.
    togepi-extrasensory- bronzor (lv19) hoothoot, vulpix, nuzleaf (all learn it about 45) signal beam- tutor move
    horsea- muddy water-wooper, marshtomp, or shellos (all learn it about lv 37) bounce-tutor move
    cacnea- magical leaf -chikorita, ralts, or cherubi (all learn it about lv 20) sucker punch and see bomb- tutor moves
    swablu-heatwave, ominous wind-tutor moves

(the tutor moves are ones they can only learn in gen4 or i wouldn't ask) like i said the moves aren't as important, but since i won't be able to get them once they're transferred i figured i'd ask. hope that helps. :)

not sure if we ever talked via pm, but here are the vms
    yeah i know that one is finished. did you want to trade for that one and do some of the other item trades at the same time?
    i can wait for the other three.
    hi saw your post in the shiny thread. if you'd like the items before the rngs are finished i'm fine with that. if i calculated correctly it should add up to about 32 items. let me know if you'd like to trade for them. and i can just wait till the rngs are finished to get them from you. that way you can use the items now.
    im gonna shower really fast i just got off work. ha i have your Honey ready to trade ill message you when im back on and ill meet you n wifi then
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…