• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Um well we've been hanging out a lot together for the past months do we've gotten kind of close. It's ecause we are in the same church youth ministry that I got close to him. I didn't realize it at first but one day it just hit me. He's sweet, he's kind, he's cute and he's funny. I had a crush on him. And then I found out he like another girl an my hopes sortve went down. Then they started going out and I kept telling my self it isn't possible you aren't supposed to like a guy from the same ministry. He's your brother and your friend just keep it at that. But he's constant on my mind and I'm really not sure exactly what my feelings for him are. I like him but I'm not sure a relationship would work or even last. And that pretty much it. But whenever I see him I feel happy that is until he asks for my phone and walks away.
    I'll try just not anytime soon. Or at least when I feel the moment is perfect.

The let's really hope for that.

Just like every other sig you've made I totally love it! It looks epic and awesome and amazing...I could go on and on about the cool thing on that sig.
    I believe he's single ATM otherwise im sure he'd tell me.
    Haha nah. I think he likes all sorts of seeing as who he hangs out with, talks to and dated.
    Yeah that only happens in fantasy land.

Thanks. That's sweet of you to say. I think I'll just leave it as it is now till something really happens between us. I want him to make a step not me.
    I bet. They have a French class at school but people who have that class tell me that it's really difficult especially since the teacher isn't particularly everyone's favorite.

Hopefully.

Yeah he can be really immature. But it's cute most of the time.
    No I don't think I have the guts to say something like that! Especially not in front of everyone I hang out with. His recent ex is one of my friends too. But shes going out with someone else so oh well. I'm sure they are over.
    There was one day when we were hanging out, just the two of us for a while. And he was asking me who my ideal guy would be, what I see in a guy or who I like.since I didn't really want to answer I said "I like you" but I guess he thought I was just kidding even though I kinda of was, however I did mean it but I didn't get the reaction I wanted form him. He was still going out with my friend during that time anyways. So yeah.

Why wouldn't I?
    That should take to long then. Why since you've got your own personal teacher.

No I don't think it will.
    Ever since being in high school I've been talking to guys more often. And seeing just how immature they are is just wow.
    Thanks. I totally agree with you. Experience can never be a bad thing. Who knows it'll probably be the one to help me later own.

Yup that's exactly one I'm saying. The first thing he says when he sees me is (and I quote) "can, I see your phone." or "phone" and I'll automatically just give it to him. I'm honking about devising a plan where he'll have to do more than just ask me. Can you give me Any help with that?
    Maybe but he talks to so many other girls. It's a bit of a turn down.

Thanks I saw it. ;)
    Ooh it seems you've learn a little French. Oui oui.

That's true.
    Yeah and besides that I think my parents aren't expecting me to get one anytime soon.

Nah it's nothing, really.
    We are just good friends. I don't even have any classes with him at school. So i only see him during breaks like lunch and recess or during passing from class to class. The only real time i get to spend with him is at church because we are in the same youth ministry. and i'm not to sure what my feelings for him are anyways. it's really just crush. No one really knows about it except for one of m friends who i think likes him too. so yeah.
    i hope so. till then I'll be sure to keep you posted. I think he only likes me for my phone though cause i let him play games or do whatever he wants with it. LMAO
    That's good to hear. Congrats! You finally got your license!
    Haha you two are so lucky to have each other.

My life is ok. Not much interesting news here. Lol. Yeah still no boyfriend but that's ok. Guys at my school are too dumb and immature. Except I do like this one guy. But we have more of a brother/sister relationship than anything else.
    Hey. Just wants to say hi. So how's life? Haven't herd from you in a while? Still happily in love I'm assuming?
    smh, average.
    Exams are piling up now but Im trying to get good at making GFX using Paint.NET so its hard to balance both revision and having a good holiday.
    what software did you use btw???
    Azul could you please make some graphics for me?
    (hopefully you remember who I am) ;)
    + Hows things going for you?
    I am pretty fine, get readying for the exams, playing games in my free time etc. And wondering, whats your opinion in B2/W2 ?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…