• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 12 noon? that would be fine if I have noting planned. Not midnight though. I think it would be 1 P.M. my time though, not noon.
    Whenever you might be able to is fine, I can try to adjust to your schedule. Though I will be out Saturday for I don't know how long. My GMT is -7
    which rules exactly? and u can beat anyone u want. but there are 4 different divisions with 4 different members.
    hey order these at the one i posted in last the high flying one

BrutakaBlaziken
    Userbar
    Type:2
    Background Colors(2): Black-white
    Pokemon(1): Marley (pokemon platnium person with arcanine i believe)
    Animated(Y/N):N
    Pokemon Position (be descriptive):Far left (text to the right)
    Text:Brain Aenea (white font)
    Strips, checkerboard, or tech:no
    Use Image for a background?(Y/N):no
    If so, provide an image(at least 350x350) or describe what you'd like for an image, and I'll find one for you:
    Notes:

BrutakaBlaziken
    Userbar
    Type:2
    Background Colors(2): white-red
    Pokemon(1): Noland (3rd gen frontier brain battle factory)
    Animated(Y/N):n
    Pokemon Position (be descriptive):Far left (text to the right)
    Text:Brain Themaster (white font)
    Strips, checkerboard, or tech:no
    Use Image for a background?(Y/N):no
    If so, provide an image(at least 350x350) or describe what you'd like for an image, and I'll find one for you:
    Notes: please be able to have the brock sprite
    Eh, I don't really have any desire to get something I can't train. Let me at least think it over and get back to you later today.
    My EV Dragonite is not DW; it's actually from the earlier Gens, so it couldn't be even if I wanted it to. :)

Do you have any untrained shiny pokemon? Or events of any sort?
    I know. That's why I said I'd just have to hope for it not to fail on the second one. Recover also occurred to me. I also considered an EQ with my last dude after the first protect. I pretty much knew you wouldn't go for a recover any earlier than that with the advantage you had. It also occurred to me that you might go for it on the first protect, but I doubt you would've even had that in mind. But I figured you'd get cocky with the major type advantage and just go all the way in for the kill.
    Since, we're not going to pick it up again...I guess it's safe to say that I made that last switch to for for a protect to wittle you down some with sandstorm, switch into my other on the resisted move to wittle you down with sandstorm and life orb damage, let you kill me so you'd take sandstorm/life orb damage, go back into my last one, protect again to get the sandstorm damage off, and then go for another protect (hoping for it not to fail) for the additional storm damage....Not sure if that would've taken you down, given the amount of HP you had left. But it was the only viable strategy left for me at that point lol.
    If you want to try again and hope for the best, I suppose I'd be up for that. It'd be better with new teams though. That battle was practically over. You had it in the bag.
    Shoot, I was running to my router and came back to find the connection lost. Safe to saw you won thanks to the nature on the last poke you had in though. Any move you carried on it was going to be super effective.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…