• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I fell in love with Pokemon Best Wishes when I finished watching the 2nd episode and when I became a Negaishipper. :D That's one of the best parts of Pokemon BW, he can relax and be himself without worrying. :) I love Gary too, he's still cool even when he's a Pokemon Professor. :D I love all of his rivals and I know right! "highfives" Bianca is really silly but strong and important She might be Barry's long lost sister XD Don't mess with Gary Motherbucking Oak Ashy boy! Smell ya later, because Ash is a loser and Gary was here! "laughs" I love his catchphrases. :D I really love reading the different theories that people make up and it's fun to imagine if it actually came true like for example, me and my friend likes role playing and making up stories for Pokemon Best WIshes and I kept on making a gag that Kibago would be asleep sometimes when something exciting happens and when I saw last week's episode, it had the same concept and I was like what the heck?! "laughs" This was just a coincidence! :)
    I hope Pokemon Best Wishes does go on forever with creative and new ideas that makes us go happy and love it. :) Misty and Brock was Ash's mentors while Ash was May's and Dawn's mentor. I lov Barry too, I just hope that he doesn't sue me for wanting his autograph lol. :D It is very amazing and for once, Ash really likes his rival. Gary was Ash's childhood friend and they bickered for a long time until they started going their different respective paths and they started getting along really well and Gary became a Pokemon Professor like his grandfather so Gary sin't Ash's rival anmore. Ash mostly disliked Paul since they were polar opposites and Shooti, Kenyan, and Bianca are Ash's friends and rivals so they can be friendly with each other at the same time and not mention, he finally has 3 rivals. :) You mean the Pokemon Theory? Yes, I've heard of it for a long time. Ash is really in a coma since he got shocked by Pikachu's Thunderbolt on the first day so he doesn't really have adventures or friends. It's fake but it's a very interesting theory. There's alot of theories on the cartoons we used to watch that people make up. I think the most saddest one is the Rugrats Theory but the other theories are hilarious and creative. :D The writers aren't going to do that, it was made by a fan and it suddenly became popular in the fandom. I doubt that they even know about it. :D
    It is, and they fit. Gardevoir= cold, calm, actually quite caring but doesn't show it. Ralts=quiet, timid, doesn't like to be social. I like to take the quiz at the Cave of Dragonflies.
    Lucario really just represets what you see. I'm quiet, clever, smart, and I have a habit of flaming at people I hate nonstop, whether aloud or otherwise. I guess that suits the aura powers. I've taken personality quizzes, and I recall being Charizard, Gardevoir, and Ralts.
    Umineko is good for your health. Vents off anger. Ah, I see you're using that one. I was looking through a few DP screenshots and because Lucario is one of my favorite Pokemon, I went with it. It fits my personality XD.
    I think we'll get more then 110 episodes. :) Ash was very mature in DP and he was mature in AG since he had to mentor Dawn and May and he had to go through alot of problems. Yeah, Barry was really funny, he made alot of things better in the episodes. :D Oh I understand, I'm not a fan of DP but I don't hate the saga. :) It would be a shocker and it seems like Giovanni might be too old to be Delia's brother, she was 19 when she had Ash so it had to be something and yeah, I think Professor Oak looks like he can be Delia's father. :) I agree and TR's getting better and better every episode they appear. :D Yeah and Shooti's different from Gary and Paul. I think Shooti respects Ash more but he still think that he's a hillybilly lol. He might change in a positive way. :D
    Yes, Pokemon Best Wishes is very early to finish, it hasn't been 100 episodes yet and we're about to celebrate another year of awesomeness for Pokemon Best Wishes. In the OS saga, there were 274 episodes, in the AG saga, there were 192 episodes, and in the DP saga, there are 191 episodes. I was going to wonder that too but I guess they did but it was some good battles. :) I would rather see a happy and positive Ash that improves like a true Pokemon trainer that he is then a mature and serious Ash that doesn't have time to be himself yet becomes stronger. It's a good thing that they added Barry, without him, DP would have been a serious yet mostly boring saga for me even though some of the battles are good but I don't always want battles every 5 seconds nonstop. I may not be a fan of the DP saga but it's still was a good saga. I like BW Ash alot more better then DP Ash, he can be himself. Thanks, I just didn't know what your opinion was on DP so I didn't want to offend you if you actually liked DP. I want to know more about almost every characters' pasts like why was Team Rocket started and what was its main purpose really or what if we learned that Ash's father was actually Giovanni and that Ash and Gary were cousins. I used to think that they were secretly, At first, I thought that Professor Oak was Delia's father. I like Giovanni, I'm kinda tired of seeing him in TR's daydreams and he actually appears and actually does something amazing.I really like Team Rocket better too, their sillyness started nnoying me alot and they wasn't really funny most of the time but it's about time they finally became serious,amazing and not blasting off. Ash has a last name. His full name is Satoshi Tajiri of Masara Town. Yeah Shooti need more love and I'm sure he'll win sooner or later and finally stops calling Ash a hillybilly but it's funny whenever he calls him that and Ash just reacts in a silly way! Yeah Shooti can be respectful sometimes but he's mostly smug about most things.
    Yeah, the Issu region's voices are the vioces that I need to get usd to too. :) I didn't really care or think about it, he was just really excited since he wanted to catch a new Pokemon from a new region and that wa his only noobish mistake in the WHOLE region so why are they still complaining and not to mention that Pokemon Best Wishes ISN'T over! D: I really liked the beginning of DP but it started getting really boring and stale at the middle of DP so I stopped watching it for a little bit and the writers were being kinda unrealistic and trolls since they made Takuto have a Darkai and a few other legendary Pokemon and I was like what the heck?! It was still a good battle though and I found the DP Ash to be more angry, emo, mature, and serious but I'm personally glad that he's back to his old self. You know that he had alot of stress and worry in DP and he didn't really have time to be himself since he had too many things to do and he was always pissed off every 5 seconds in the show but DP was still a decent saga. Sorry if I sound like I'm bashing DP but I perfer BW Ash better since he can finally be himself and be happy and he doesn't really have allot of threats anymore so he can relax and have fun with his friends, Pokemon, and rivals. It was kinda weird that they made Ash more mature and have character development and then return to his old self but the writers just wanted to have a amazing fresh start and it's not like he isn't strong and is a newbie all the time. They also want to let everyone get to know the character more and reveal their pasts even Ash and not to mention, Giovanni has a bigger role in Pokemon Best Wishes! It would make Dento more fabolous if he did say that to Ash! "laughs" Yes, Gary has a last name since he's named after one of Nintendo's game designers who is Shigeru Miyamoto who was really close friends and a mentor to Satoshi Tajiri. I hope Shooti win a battle soon, he seems very reserved yet respectful though. :D
    Yeah I gotten used to the vioces in DP. Yay! I'm not alone! Yeah, all they do is just hate. The haters are moastly in BulbaGardens Forums and some hate here just because Ash made one little noobish moment and that's it. I find Pokemon Best Wishes to be really enjoyable and awesome at the same time I mean yes, DP did have some awesome battles and torylines with Ash being mature and having character developemnt but it was really boring and it gets kinda sickening to let Pokemon be all serious all the time. I'm glad that Ash is happy now in Isshu! :) Having more bronies in the world would be great! Well they could learn how to read or speak Japanese, that could be an advantage but the tv producers want to 'Americanize" the anime shows. I expected Dento to say something like this:
    Dento: Oh Ash, this table is the thing that's seperating our love for each other.
    Ash: ...What? ^^;
    I understand but I would rather have Gary then Paul since Gary is much more cooler and laid back. I still love Shooti and I really liked the match betwen Shooti and Bianca. Bianca's Pignite was really strong but at least he's losing. It's really annoying about people complaining about Ash losing to Shooti in the beggining.
    Well, there was this fanfiction called Seizensetsu that I read. It was about Trip and aplenty he liked Umineko. I decided to try watching it. Liked it, got scared of it, started again, got mad at it, watched it, finished it. To think I was so innocent before I started watching it...
    Yeah. But beware, because after I watched these episodes from the second arc, I stopped watching for ages... I couldn't handle it. But I can now...I think.
    I agree and some of the vioces get on my nerves, I personally don't like Axew's vioce, Scraggy's vioce, Cilan's vioce, and espically Tepig's vioce, it sounds like he has a cold or a messed up throat or something but I like some of their vioces like Bobby from The Lonely Deino, Sewaddle's vioce, Iri's vioce since it fits her character, I gotten used to Ash's current vioce, and some other vioces.. yeah, don't get your spirits down, Pokemon is very strong in Japan. :) I want to go to their Pokemon Centers too, I'm gonna save up my money to go there actually once I turn 16. Yes, I'm very young to be an almost 11th grader, I'm still 15 lol! I'm a fangirl of BW and I love alot about it. Haters gonna hate but bronies stick together. :) "laughs" Dawn hogs the screentime 2 times more in one episode! :D Yeah they should of kept everything, if only they would have just put in English subtitles in the show. Oh eah, that Dento moment was priceless! Lol, Dento wpuld have done something bad to Ash if that table wasn't there but he actually got on the table to get to Ash! "laughs" Yes we will always love you Dento and you're vioced by Mamoru Miyano. :D I think Shooti will win since that's the only person I think he fanboyed about and yeah Barry, where's those 1 dollars you owe us fans. :)
    I watch the English subbed or without subs. I don't really like the English dub that much besides for a few voices and yeah, they freaking out about something stupid. I like it too, it's more detaled, cuter, and it's better then those back circles that Ash used to have. :) Oh I understand, you're still in middle school, trust me, you're not too old for anything. Alot of people still love Pokemon and it's growing strong in Japan, even adults and teenagers watch it! DP was really boring but some of the storylines are really cool, Kanto/Johto was okay, and I used to like Hoenn alot but after I watched it, my fangirlness went down but it's still a good saga. My favorite saga is Pokemon Best Wishes! :D Barry makes me laugh too and yeah, Shooti is his own character and so is everyone else besides for Princess Salvia and the other girl that looked alot like Jessie I thought that they were going to but I guess people would get confused and I don't know why they added "this is a ----- taste" to CIlan's dialouge when he doesn't say "It's Tasting Time". I only ship Dento with Ash one sided really Yes yes he is! :) and I woudn't say that he's fanboyish with all of his rivals but this is just my opinion. Yeah, you owe us $1 for leaving the show!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…