• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
ShinyPalkia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Aw it's okay ^_^

Thanks. Tee hee that tickles ^_^

Aww I'm sorry about school :/ I hope you can put up with it.
    ... Are you calling me a *****? >_>

Um, yeah. How did you find out? o_O; I like it there, but I don't think either SPPf or PC is better, the PC members do seem less sarcastic and more mature though.

You start school tomorrow? I started it yesterday. >.>
    Thanks.

And what's this about you showing naked pictures of yourself? I want to see. As for the rest don't you go and die on me. I'd be upset beyond anything in the world.

I hope you have fun with that.

L.F.D
    lol don't be afraid, it's only me.
    ...on second thought, do be afraid. >D

Because you're mean like that? ;__;

Winhand? What? I'm guessing that's a city/town? o_o;

lol I listen to music so much it'd scare you then. I listen to it for hours a day, and when I go to sleep. =D
    Ugh, I agree. Hopefully it wasn't too bad for you!

*giggles* Yep, that's essentially what it is ^_^' Hehe, fair enough. I shall track down Team Galactic manga when my scanner is all set up ^^

Aha, I gotcha. Two banners? You're quick :3
    Happy New Year to you as well. Dang, I am quite late on the responses lately...I need to stop being lazy. Too bad I already found a New Year's Resolution? xP

What is your resolution, if any?
    Whoops, en ole ollut serebiifoorumeilla hirveän aktiivinen viime aikoina, mutta hyvää uuttavuotta sinnekin!
    Oh I hate that D: Visiting people/places/things in the middle of nowhere. Always completely awesome. e_e

Ah... it's a boy's love kinda thing ^^; Yaoi... wee~! By book 2, it gets hardcore <_<; So your parents might not let you have it... XD; And damn, that's expensive! ;-;

Did I? XD Awesome. That's too bad ;~; If you like, I could prolly buy a book & scan it & send you the scans.

Cool ^_^ I wish you luck~

Hello, long time no speak :p any way i wanted to wish you a happy new year! Have fun and speak to you soon...
    =)
    Thank you!! Happy New Year to you, too! 8D

Oh man, same here ^_^;

Aww, that sucks! I got some good stuff, actually ^_^ I got some bookstore gift cards, and I used them to buy Gravitation manga :D I'm downloading episode 1 as we speak ^_^;; I also got a scanner/printer combo, yay!

Yeah, I did ^^ I don't think it was very important anyway XD
    happy new year shinypalkia ^_^
    ShinyPalkia
    ShinyPalkia
    Happy year 2022 Palamon! ^-^ Nice to see old members still around!
    Palamon
    Palamon
    Oh, gosh, yeah, I'm still around, from time to time. Not as much as I used to be, but I check in here and there.
    Thank you, only six more days :)

Glad to hear it ;)

I don’t mind talking with vm one bit. If you still want to talk about the stuff we’ve been talking about or anything else private just send it to that e-mail I gave you instead. That way you don’t need to clear out your inbox. Like you said you don’t like doing that. And it’s all about what makes you happy in the end. That’s all I care about.

Well you can’t really go skiing without expecting a few mishaps to happen. At least everything worked out for you in the end. I mean you’re still a little sore and have some headaches but that’s all part of it. We have fun doing all these things then the next day we still can feel them. It must have been a mix of cool/funny/weird seeing someone that looks like you; even if it wasn’t real.

L.F.D.
    I hate to beg you like this but, I need to know.

I’m going away with some friends this week to celebrate year years/my birthday. The only thing is I can’t go without hearing what you think of the e-mail I sent you. I hate to push you like this but please help me out; that way I know if I should feel sad or happy. I meant every single word of it.

You’re friend and brother David.

L.F.D.
    I know right. =)

Saturn's Jap voice should be like... Tucker's American one or something. Oh well lol.

Happy New Year to you too! And late Christmas lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…