• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm glad someone here sees that I'm often joking, and that you get some enjoyment from it. ^_^
    Everyone does it. with "newer" member, (to me the ones with under 100 VMs) I always check their profile. most times Ill check, but i didnt with u but oh well.
    I live in north central Arkansas. About two hours away from FT. Smith. Me and my fiance are moving to Fayetteville in August. We both got in to Arkansas State, and found a nice house about ten minutes away from campus.

haha, knowing me, if I met someone from here IRL, I'd call them by there SN, even if they told me their real name
    where???? i love meeting people who is/was close to where i live/d. i met one serebii person irl last week.
    arkansas is awesome. i miss it so much. i moved to indiana, indianapolis in fact. nothing like my home of arkansas.
    r u seriously from arkansas? i used to live in the fort smith area (alma, mulberry) never met anyone else from arkansas on here... seems strange to me lol
    Teaching, actually. If everything goes the way I'm trying for, one day I'll be a psych professor.

Wow, that is pretty great. It's a nice feeling when so many things in life just come together and fit. ^_^
    Hah, well, I absolutely try. One doesn't make a decent counselor, teacher, or debater if one can't be objective where it's needed.

Tax law? Yikes. You're going to be a wonderfully useful person when you finish the degree (not that you're useless now, ahaha, I hope you understand what I mean =P), but may I ask what drew you to tax law? It doesn't exactly sound thrilling. =X
    As a psych student and a philosophy student, it's my job to understand how people think - and, then, how sometimes they don't think as well as they could. ^_^;

What do you like to study in school?
    Apparently my inability to defy the law of non-contradiction is a serious problem for this forum. =(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…