• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• LMAO, I was just kidding anyway. It still astounds me how I get confused for a guy to this day, but eh, no big.
    I stopped collecting Marvel comics back in the 90s I think and collected Spawn and a few others for a short back in the early 2Ks. They were great. I don't know any more. The Guardian's of the Galaxy didn't have a Raccoon and a walking tree When I first read them. I like 'em since I saw them on the Avengers, and They did Adam Warlock justice (cool new look too!)
    Ah you own that comic series?

I'm a comic geek myself though I only got into it and mainly collect Avengers Academy...

How is it? Is it a good series overall and could it be a way to introduce the gaurdians of the galaxy if perfectly translated to the big screen or would a Gaurdians movie need to be done first(Which I heard they wanna do)

Of course it can't be translated perfectly anyway as some people such as spider man can't be in it...
    Just saw this:

----------
    Now if I wanted to go into say politics then I would take a course.
    ----------
    Figured I'd let you know that, based on what I know, I'd probably be more inclined to vote for you than just about any Democratic presidential candidate I've seen yet (and some of the Republican ones). I mean, just debating on Serebii makes people about ten times more qualified than the average candidate! (That last part was a joke, but the vote of confidence was not.)
    What gives you the right to define Scott/Brit/Germanic as the "plain Euro?" Especially since those are definably different groups themselves.
    Sorry I'm lost. Is this something to do with building something? That sounds lovely. What did you two do?

And I think yesterday was also my dad's cousin and his husband's day date day

Same old same old. Been a little lazy lately, but an old girl from my past came back into my life so happy about that. She's a girl I met on here, and we've been e-mailing all week and her friend wanted to meet me as well.

HAPPY 420 *Hugs you*
    Nah don't worry, I have good ears for bending. Everyone needs to vent their frustrations. You have a big load on your shoulders and need to hear that you are doing a good job. My wife took some depression meds for a bit, but they made her quite violent and unreasonable, SO I can understand your problems with medication. Don't do something rash Ambree, The trials you suffer now will eventually temper you to be a stronger more capable person in the future. It won't be easy but it will be worth it.

I'm here to listen if you want to vent some more in the future.
    my life has sucked since i was 6. my mom had cancer. we have no dad (me and my sis) and we went to bed hungry a lot. people just didnt want to help. then i met my best friends ever, we had a tight nit group. then we had to move. they seem not to care about me sometimes. im bullied for being smart. i just hate it all. ik some people r worse off, but all that on top of being depressed and the meds not working and my ibs, its so horrible. i almost killed myself the other day. just to get away from mom. it just doesnt seem worth it. i mean, sure i have plans for the future, but its just so far away it seems. like, i get to drive in a year and a few months. im going to a nice private school next year. and all this has made me not feel right, and just overall depressed. i tell my mom "what do u want me to do about it?" in a smartalleck way. i tell her i need new/better depression meds, she tells me, u have an appointment on the 2nd.
    sorry for telling u all this if u dont care, i just needed to vent some and to talk myself out of what im feeling.
    The only funny part about people trolling you is the fact that no matter what they say, you genuinely just don't care. The futility of it is the funniest part. XD
    ----------
    As per usual, Ludwig's advice trumps all.

Malanu tries to back up Ludwig's post with more words than necessary in order to share the credit for Ludwig's creative brilliance.

Such a shame that he must constantly steal Ludwig's philosophies.
    ----------
    Constantly?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…