• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh crap. I completely forgot.

Wow, you're only about a year older than me. That does seem like a long time to wait.

You posted your VM on your own profile by the way.

Well, I'm getting off now. Bye!
    Neither did the US. Hopefully we get it soon though.

Oh. Hopefully you can get DVR one day.
    Japan did have a Snarl event with Zoroark actually.

Nope. I just have it saved on the DVR of my TV.
    Patience for any game isn't my forté.

At least it's better than spending money to go to the movies.
    Same here. Hopefully that will be by the end of the year though.

Agreed. I did like M14's idea of 2 movies.
    But I have math :( *cries*. How old are you again lol?? Sorry, doesn't say on your profile.

This is so true...........*sighs*
    Oh. Well, yeah. It probably will feel like it will take forever to come.

I agree. M14 was cool, but it didn't seem very actiony. I prefer the AG & DP movies.
    What doesn't sound loud?

I think the Musketeer Trio needs Ash & Co. to help rescue Keldeo from Kyurem, or something like that.
    LMFAO!!! I didn't even notice that lol.

This years even worse cuz I have college on my b-day :(.

There really is no other solution lol.
    I agree.

Oh, I forgot about that. Well, I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens then. Can't really see it doing anything important in M15 or B2W2 without a new form though.
    True. I wonder if the Musketeer Quartet will be important in B2W2. They were in the game's opening. I'm wondering if maybe Keldeo will get a new form.
    Meh, technically I could but I hate politics so don't see that happening lol.

Your telling me?? My birthday is the day after XD.

Yep, but we were just a small little part of the war back then lol(compared to everything else I mean, nothing small about 1.5 million people being killed).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…