• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Y
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thought you might like this one (If you haven't already seen it)

Yea, most of the recent FF games have excellent graphics. My favorite game of the series will have to be FFX. The story line was just wonderful and I love the part about summoning Aeons (I bet you could guess why hahaha). Waka's voice actor had me talking like him for months...and Auron was just badass. Not sure if you played it though....

But yea, atm I'm playing Red dead redemption xD But after I get bored of that (which will be pretty soon), I'll try FFXIII. Most of the images you had in your album I felt like I had to play FFXIII to understand it haha.
    Aw, but Tenchi Muyo was hilarious XD
    Naruto's been boring me lately though.
    Have you seen the Gundam Wing movie? I forgot what it was called.
    Nice!! and don't worry...I won't :D (Not sure how to download on Photobucket...the "Save image as" option doesn't appear T_T )

Ah, your quite clever...I like >:) And I searched "keisha fabbo" and I had a good laugh that night :')

Yes. I'll be awaiting that day as well~
    So let me get this stright. You're problem with Kanto was Ash going on journeys but not taking his training seriously and you're problem with DP was that he did too much training that Pokemon lost its adventure feel that Kanto had? So AG is your favorite because it had a balance between the two?
    I'll wait until BW is done to rank it. But my favorite is between Kanto/OI and DP. I think those were both great series and unique in their own ways.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…