• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh. Algebra 2 is easy for me. It's Geometry that I might have problems with. What grade are you in?
    The math section was easy, except we got questions on standard deviation. My math teacher said we're not even supposed to learn that in Algebra 2, not until Statistics. And the worst part was, I spent all of the whole two weeks before the taste studying all about conic sections, which we haven't learned, and there were only 2-4 easy questions about them on the test. What math do you have?
    As I am posting this, we are having the CST's at school. The Science tests were so easy, the class has free time. We have so much free time that I'm bored. -_- So how have you been? How was your math test?
    Hey cake!!! :3 Can you plz give me the link of pokesave that you've downloaded!!! plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Good bye my cake :3 You were ennoying like hell but I still liked ya, good bye forever :3
    (check out post 1378 and 1379 or the short version in my siggy). ;P
    Hey cake, can you give me the link where you've downloaded "pokesav" plzzzzzzzz :3
    I wanna go back in competitive ***** fights :p so do me a favor plz :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…