• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
sizida
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yea lol, but it made the real experience even better! Ocarina of Time was GODLY, then I played Twilight Princess, and retraced back to Link to the Past and Wind Wkaker.
    Yeah, life would be boring if all events in life were pleasant. Of course, it's always nice to have a good day.
    Ah, I can actually read Japanese and speak it. I'm not really good at writing or typing Japanese. So I can read what you said I just can't form sentences as well.

サイズでありませんでした心配してはいけない ! よりよい時間がないのを得る病気 !

How are you doing?

THERE I finally drew you a Larvitar.
    well it is sunday so i'm just wasting my time lol

atleast its better than the daily hustle -__-

you? doin' anything for earth day?
    FAAAAAAIL; you have to travel to Unova then and join me. JOIN MEEEEEEEEEEEE >=O

Yeah I'd like a kid but I don't have a girlfriend so. XD Still looking for Mrs. Right! I know she's out there. JUST LIKE THE TRUTH. *X-Files theme* =O=O=O=O

Okie dokie Sizida. XD TTFN 'till next time!

- Syrus
    Other than pokemon? Definitly! I love old classic games as well as some new ones on the xbox 360. Right now I play a fighting game called blazblue. But on many occasions I pull out my n64 or snes or ps1 and play some games like crash, spyro, mario, donkey kong, and ZELDA. I love TLOZ
    I noticed! XD And how can you say that about Juniper! =( She liked you Sizida; she really did!

*Snort* Lmao. XD

Ech not for me thanks. XD If I want to take care of kids I'll have one. After what I've seen with this generation I'll be fine for a few years to come yet. ;D

- Syrus
    His face when you catch nothing. So satisfying. XD

... Sure I'm a cat why not. =3 (XD) Lolz Church Day Care; 'we take care of your kids! So you don't have to! ;D' XD

Oh I'm horrible aren't I. XD

- Syrus
    ;D

=O MUST CHECK

Aww well fair enough. XD Tbh it's not that great a game storywise. =/ I still prefer Link's Awakening and Majora's Mask any day.

Lmao oh don't say that. XD Nah there's lots of older people there; I just get sick of the kids screaming when the priest is trying to speak. ¬_¬ I'm like BE QUIEEEEEEEET. Well not really I just stand there and take it like a pussy. XD

- Syrus
    Who... me? You mean... XD Hey all right fine come at me bro! *HUGHUGHUGHUGHUGHUGHUGHUGHUG* EAT IIIIIIIIIIIIT

Yeah it's well done! The face just makes me laugh hard. XD

I am indeed! Was pretty fun but being in a church full of screaming kids gets annoying sometimes. ¬_¬

- Syrus
    Lmao nice! XD I never noticed how big a fangirl of Twilight Princess you were though. ;p Guess it could always be worse.

It could be OCARINA. <_<

- Syrus
    ROFLLMAO this is what i got when i put your japanese sentence in google translate: "Can you tell whether he is joking that without the use of the word raucous laughter how." trololololol
    Ahhh fair enough my bad. XD Well I'll wait for your opinion then. ;p

Sort of yeah. XD Lots of people don't like it but I gotta admit I do so.

Awww jeez Siz. XD

- Syrus
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…