• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah, zee la chainsaw, 101 different ways you can kill wretches,
    or how many hours my brother can annoy me with every time he falls down, saying DOM,DOM REVIVE ME, DOM, YOUR NOT LISTENING
    you still after pokerus? i need a deoxys (even just to swap back so i can GTS one) & i've got pokerus - lmk dude
    Hello, this is my intro to everyone on Serebii: Hi, I'm PokeLegend. I am a bit of a noob with games, as I only have a team of level 100s, and just began training my first EV trained team. However, I still know a lot about Pokemon, even if I suck...

By the way pkmnhippy, there IS a difference between legit and legal. Legal means personally obtained without cheating. Legit means may or may not be hacked, because it CAN be obtained legally.

Edit: Alakazam EVs:
    Sp. Atk: 252/252- 10 Gengars, 7 Haunters, 208 Gastlys
    Speed: 252/252- 126 Golbats
    Sp. Def: 4/4- 2 Tentacruels
    LV100

Blissey EVs:
    Sp. Atk: 80/80- 8 Calciums
    Defense: 84/84- 8 Irons, 1 Steelix, 2 Onixes
    Sp. Def: 80/80- 8 Zincs
    HP: 100/252- 10 HP Ups
    LV 36/100

Gengar EVs:
    Sp. Atk: 0/252
    Defense: 0/4
    Speed: 0/252
    LV 16/100
    I'm feeling nice today so I'll help you with your WSC 7 problem. Right click on that ghostly Mewtwo and go to properties. Then copy the url and then when you're going to post, use the img tags and it'll actually show up!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…