• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
J

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry, I'm using it to participate in the Spring Safari Zone event. Otherwise it would indeed have been up for trade.
    Then you are soon to be the proud owner of the first Cryogonal in Fizzy Bubbles! (and you're probably the only dude that can handle this Cold One =P ) I'll go ahead and start the trade!
    Hi! I'll be joining you as the new Talas updator! Can you let me know who among those who have posted need to be taken by me? I guess Charminions and Treecko's Awesomeness are not taken. What about others? Do you want to continue updating them or should I take some of those?
    No Shelmet I'm afraid. Gonna be interesting to see how having a Pinsir unfolds though, as I don't usually like Pokemon that don't evolve.
    That seems like a fair trade. :3

Somewhat unrelated, I noticed there is a Cable Club here on SPPf, yet almost everyone posts in the UPN one. Do you know why that is?

EDIT: Posted the trade in the UPN CC~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…