• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• As a result of inactivity between August 24 and the time of this message, your claim on Noctowl on Claim A Pokemon 5.0 has been dropped.
    Yes, although sometimes I wish I were busier, I'm always on the comp trying to waste time..

Yeah, but it was almost too much fun. XD. Yep, my youth group's great.

I like Florence + the Machine, umm.... The Riven Soundtrack, and uhh...a variation of random stuff.

P.F. Chang's is AWESOME. ....or, at least it is to me. :D
    Yes, I kind of took a break from Serebii recently too.

It was great! I had wayyy too much fun, it isn't fair how much fun I had! Oh, I also met a bunch of people, they were all neat. Me too, I had fun, even though iPods were banned ^^

D: No Chick fil a?!? I think I would die if I didn't have chick fil a!

I don't really like Panda Express, but I like P.F. Chang's.
    Shame on you. :p

Yes, it was in Colorado. It was a church camp, which was OK. I went with my youth group at church, so that kind of makes sense ^^. It was really cool, even though we had preaching at 9 am, 10 am, 11 am, and 7 pm. It was crazy how nice it was. They were going through a 'heat wave', and it was 80 degrees! *jealous* Also, there were these HUGE rocks that people climbed on there, it was cool.

Wow, no Sonics in New England?!
    It's OK, you've been off for a very very very very very very long time. ^^

I don't exactly want to tell you where I live.. >.>

Ooh, it's nice there? I didn't know. Oh, my camp was in Colorado, it felt leik I'd died and gone to heaven.

Yes, yes it does. Come to think of it, I haven't been to Sonic in a month.
    yes, because I live in Texas.

Ugh, 111 scares me. I was in the car, and it was 3:11. well, the digital clock is right next to it on the dashboard, so it looked like 311,111 degrees. XD
    Well, that's awesome.

Today is actually my last day of summer I'm starting tomorrow.

But my summer is/was awesome. I went to camp, and it was epic.

Also, I went to the pool a lot.
    As a result of inactivity between June 20 and the time of this message, your claim on Deerling on Claim A Pokemon 5.0 has been dropped.
    Aaah!! It has ;_; I've been terribly inactive lately ): I'm sorry. I'm really really feeling awesome 8D; and AAAH YOU GUYS GOT MARRIED??? Hhhhh. That's so great! :D I'm so happy for you two

and I haven't played the games at all yet. haven't even opened them sobs
    I like Pinkie Pie the best. But I haven't caught her yet, I'm about to fight Chuck.

Dragon type probably.
    Yep, I'm not evolving my quilava, just keeping it at that stage. (It's the over powered one, SERIOUS lack f fire types early game, so it's over leveled)

I have a growlithe named renji, an eevee named Taco (I'm not using it until it evolves into a flareon) and a Magmar named Daphne (WAS going to be named Daffy, but I got a girl) I'm also getting a Houndoom named Florence, and a Rapidash named Pinkie Pie!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…