• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Shadowfaith
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey there; long time no see! KH: Renegades is back up... and Illusion is an available element this time! Let me know if you'd like a spot!
    Hey! Just so you know, KH: Renegades is being restarted. If you're interested, be sure to get your reservation or SU in soon!
    Hi Shadowfaith. My club is 1 week ago posted but it is not approved/disapproved.
    Can you please approve/disapprove my club.
    Thanx!
    Hello, I'm co-owner of the Pokemon Breeding club. A spam bot has made a post there and I was wondering if the post could be removed?

I apologise if i've aksed the wrong person or in the wrong place.
    I thank you for posting in the CA to help put an end to the problem.

But (as far as I can tell) there is still a problem that has not been resolved.

I was one of the people who PM'd someone from the Atheism club, but I was in no way saying commenting on the accuracy of anyone's atheistic belief. I was commenting on the fact that a certain member's post was misrepresenting Christianity and and Christians in general. If you want, I can supply you with a copy of the PM I sent so you can read it for yourself. The person's post I was commenting on was this person's post. Now this person also said that they had received hate PMs in this post. Now, I asked who he had received PMs from because he made that statement not long after I sent my first PM. I also wanted to know who has sent him a mean PM because if it was someone from the CA, I could reprimand them. So far, the person complaining about PMs has not said who was responsible even though I asked twice. If you also see this as a problem, I would like to see this problem addressed so the other leaders of the CA and I can resolve the problem.
    Oh okay, then this clears everything up! Haha, sorry for being so rude. I do that sometimes :x

I will keep the arguments off the board, and any PMs I get from now on will be reported. :) Thank you~
    (My point of my last VM was that it's not fun to have your beliefs attacked, I would never actually do that.)

So, your VM confused me. You agree with what I said, and you think it is wrong to question another's beliefs, but then you said you don't condone it?

Do you mean you do condone PMing other members about how their beliefs are wrong? Condone means you are against it.
    Or, I just joined to forum to tell them to stop? If I wanted to start arguments, I would still be posting in the thread.

Funny, how I've recieved multiple PMs from the CA saying how they SUPPORT what I said, that people there shouldn't be PMing people from the AA because it's rude. And only two (counting you) said I am wrong.

Here, let's make a deal. Since it's apparently okay (according to the owner of the CA) for his members to PM AA members about how they're wrong, it's okay for me and other AA members to PM CA members about how their silly supernatural belief system is false.

Doesn't that sound absolutely marvelous?
    No way better to convince people to PM a moderator about CA members harassing AA members than starting off the post with a clear statement of pure bias saying, "As much as I do not condone the fact of people from the CA PMing members of the AA..."
    Sorry to bother you again, but would you mind redoing the title of my club so that it's spelled right? I completely missed that when I was typing (I go way too fast for my own good). Thanks!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…