• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wow, I could never go to bed at 9, I'd feel like I hadn't been up for long enough ^_^'

It's fine, I understand :)
    Oh, I see. My dad used to work at a farm when he was young, and it was busy. Having a way to call home is probably mandatory at a place like that.
    Your school seems pretty tough academically. Mine wasn't, but it was also in the worst area of the high schools in my area :/
    I just don't find the need to have a cell phone so much. Besides, I can usually borrow one from a friend to call home if I need to.

The only thing nostalgia ever did was get me to play monotype runs in Ruby. That game is still fun now.
    I had to wait an extra hour after track practice on Monday, because I couldn't get a ride home. That, and I don't have a cell phone.

Yeah, the only thing I hate though, is how some people over-hype the music of gen 1 and 2. They had great music, but songs like Lance's theme weren't that amazing.
    Yeah, but not being able to drive does make it tough to wait for my parents after school. It's not so bad, though.

Yes, that one pipe dream every pokemon fan has. It would be cool to have battles, but not without the music.
    Yeah, that's my defense for why I don't have my license, since it's so ridiculous to pay for gas, let alone buy a car. Maybe if we had something (not gold) to back our paper economy, but I guess it's too late to dwell on that.

Yeah, having a theme song would cool. It reminds me of Platinum, when Barry says he wants his own theme song. With a theme song, I'd be able to tell if my friends are near or want to battle.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…