• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello there. ^^

Glad to see another Higurashi & Umineko fan on the forums. I was wondering though, why did you call Umineko a spin off? o-o

Can't wait for the Rei OVA~ Saikoroshi-hen <3
    ----------
    Anyway,it's obviously unknown at this time.
    ----------
    No, it isn't. There will be a 5th gen. To say it's "unknown" is like saying the sun might not rise tomorrow. Sure, there's a chance there won't be a 5th gen, but it's so miniscule a possibility that it isn't worth factoring into logical thinking. So therefore, it's safe to say as a fact that there will be a5th gen.

It was also confirmed with an Anime artist story board person while being interviewed by Pokebeach, and he implied that Pokemon will probably go on forever.
    ----------
    Naruto is not a children's show
    ----------
    Hm? I didn't mean to make an unkind insinuation. Naruto does strike me as thoroughly not-adult programming, though. o_o
    You do realize you'll be infracted for responding to LeboRambo's spam thread, right? He's an idiot, so just delete that post, and ignore his other threads.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…