• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Avenger Angel

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Opening a new URPG branch on The Pokemon World. It's a small community but we were invited there so it should be interesting.

I've been introducing a series of AIM Pokemon Roleplay Adventures that last about 3 hours in a Dungeon Master style format. I think people like them.
    Problem is, that's way too little for each division. Also, there's more than 33 legends, I took like 15 of them out. Also, they've been requested from different shops, so it's not alway the same person. But the banners fr divisions look awesome! Check out Ampd up arts to see them
    Mmm, I went back to standard.

I think you just prefer dark-based skins and themes. But what else is new?
    Alright, that's cool. Unless Wile beats me, I'll probably have Kyurem see you get captured but out of hatred and caution, doesn't save you.
    Yup, they never will. XD She'll probably think that it's boring to be sadistic and better to be a fun troll. XD "Black Hole" alludes to what Karen may think as Lyuba being mentally unstable because of her sadism. Strawberry ice cream works for Karen! XD She'll probably think Lyuba eats toxic food, while in fact, Lyuba loves both chili and ice mint. XD Patrick will have to die sooner or later though, it's part of the plan. :p

A favor, can you bunny Lyuba for your next post? XD Set fire to the amusement park with Inferno perhaps after the whole place is ravaged. I have an oral test tomorrow afternoon and I might not be able to post. >.<
    So, should Wile and/or myself save you, or would it be more interesting if we weren't able to get you in time? Quite frankly, I wouldn't mind either, but I thought I'd ask you first to see what your thoughts were.
    It will be like a game with the real-life Karen. You don't know how much I'd like to rip her head off. XD It's all a mind game. I'll imagine Karen as...Karen whenever I RP, so it would be fun. It's a bit like revenge, except less violent and more...messed up, I must say? This Karen I speak of was an accelerated student, a year younger than most of us in class, two years younger than me. She liked forcing herself down our throats and claiming that she was "regal" and "a queen" in bearing. She'd wear a lot of silk outfits and gold a lot. Also, she used this annoying strawberry fragrance that hurt my nose. Whenever my best friend wrote a story involving out class, this Karen always ordered her to make the "Karen" character the richest, and the most beautiful.

Lyuba is someone who wants to be what the Gijinkas would never expect her to be. When the ruling society expects her to be submissive, stupid and accepting, she wants to be the opposite. Her asset is her natural intelligence and quickness to learn, which compensates for her inexperience. In essence, she flips a bird at the society that expects her to be stupid and ignorant. In the Power Trio, Brian is the Brawn, Lyuba is the Brains and Karen is the Beauty. I would love to write Lyuba at the age of 25 if there is a sequel, defying Karen's notions and irritating the latter. Fun will ensue.

Lyuba's hacking techniques definitely differ from Karen's. I was thinking Lyuba's hacking specialty would be the "black hole" hacking. This only takes effect after the computer is switched on. Essentially, the Gijinka who switches it on will see his files and programs getting deleted right in front of his or her very eyes, making it even more agonizing, alluding to Lyuba's sadistic tendencies. The files will be copied first, then she will plant the black hole program in the computer before switching it off. Turning on the computer activates the "black hole".
    Just like my old schoolmate. XD That's why I enjoy RPing in this. XD I can experience her all over again, except of course, she wouldn't know that she probably sounds stupid and self-important. XD Karen my schoolmate = Karen the Chimera. XD Lyuba fortunately is well-rounded and tries to do what she is capable of, even if others think she can't do it. XD Why she wants a less up-front approach in the mission? She worries for her comrades and knows that there are only a few in the mission, she does not want to risk anyone getting captured. XD She'd fancy a big Inferno in the theme park though. Inferno should probably be her favorite move...or Aura Sphere. Her explosives formula incorporates her own Aura Spheres so that they hit their target. XD
    I signed up for your RP because it looks fun. Just want to ask though: Is it theoretically possible for certain Psychic Pokemon like Alakazam and Mewtwo to speak with humans telepathically? I mean, they can do it in the normal Pokemon world. And can't Lucario speak English? Couldn't a Lucario speak with humans?
    you too! ive got the first divisions usrbars, and the rest is being done! are you sure you dont wanna at lest colead or be a member?
    I haven't forgotten Alternate, but between laziness and my upcoming finals, I won't be able to post maybe no more than two posts in the next few weeks. As such, I'm not dropping out, but merely introducing my character later on. Hope this isn't a problem.
    Hey, Neo, sorry for bothering you, but in Alternate, on your newest post, it never says anything about Brian and Josh moving, but at the end of Brain's POV, it says that they were able to see Pewter City. Am I misunderstanding the post, or did they move without you RPGing out the part, for it was going to be so boring or something.
    Thank you....I feel a little better about the whole thing. And to be honest, the Chimera RP was the first offical roleplay I'd actually joined. The only other ones I've ever been a part of have mostly just been play scripts. lol I don't really like those kind of rps anymore because a friend of mine's endless harping....XD

No problem. ^_^ I've only gotten to see a little of your newest rps, so I'll read them when I get the chance. I don't know if I'll join, but thanks anyway. :)
    Actually, you could help. I'm working on an RP based on the Mojang Studios game Catacomb Snatch, and I already have an intro finished-ish enough to act as a basis for the RP. I was wondering if you could play a certain Prussian antagonist. Anyways, I'll send over what I have via PM.
    Hey Neo! Whats up? I know we've only talked a few times, but how are you?

Also, I need to really get this off my chest. Its been bothering me like crazy ever since I got back on serebii.XD
    I'm sorry about what all happened with the Chimera RP. I know I wasn't the only one to....I guess quit, but I still feel horrible about the whole thing. It was a great RP, dramatic, and exciting. I loved going back and just reading it. I feel really bad for not helping out to continue it and leaving the rpers depending on my posts (not that I had alot to begin with...) hanging. I dont think I'll try to join another RP, at least not for awhile, but I will say this: You come up with awesome ideas for RPs. :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…