• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• omg Serebii's so slow today DDDDDD: hold me

Yeah I doubt that :p
    Yeah but waking up this late feels wrong to me :/
    Why I didn't respond to what? I thought I responded to everything :/

No she always stops texting me in the middle of our conversation :( I just couldn't sleep last night
    Aww thankies *hug* ^_^

It's 1 am here too. That means we live close to each other ;) I'm not tired either.
    Well you're such a cutie ;)

Thank you I will :D I need to start hanging out with her more anyway. But if she rejects me, I'm coming for you ;)
    I don't wanna marry a rich girl, I wanna marry someone I love :/

That girl I told you I liked just started texting me. Now I feel even more awkward D:
    No VM is fine :)

Basically, some girl from my high school started calling and talking with some Japanese accent (I can tell it's fake though) but I still don't know who she is. She does it every couple of nights. Then a little while ago, my friend IMed me while I was talking to her and I had a feeling that they were in the same room. Because she just told me what I IMed to him. Then after we hung up, that same friend told me to stop liking a girl I like because one of our other friends likes her too. It's weird but I have no idea. :x
    No most don't :(

Well there's actually some big conspiracy thing going around me. At least I think. Long story though.

That's a good song :)
    I don't like disaapointing people :p

I'm fine too. A little creeped out from some phone stalker girl though :p
    Hi............just 2 let u know theres no one that i know thats logged on right now so....................Im at games............ok that was rude
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…