• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, a classic Europa League final between 2 La Liga teams- Bilbao VS Atletico Madrid! I'm definitely attending the finals in Romania!
    Llorente, boy, Llorente! Hahaha, sorry dude, but I warned before the match that Bilbao at home is a tough match.
    Good luck! It's going to be a good game! Just remember, Bilbao are really difficult to beat at home, so ya, but good luck!
    Well, yeah...I've already ordered a ticket to the Allianz Arena on the Bayern Munich website...my dad will haveta pay for that :)
    Ah, get over it :) You guys have a shot at winning Euro 2012, but I think either Germany or Spain will win that
    Yeah, I do, but the Camp Nou is the stadium I visit the most, I spectated Barca at Camp Nou 67 times so far.
    I'll sit and watch the match then :) Hahaha, it's just a few stadiums :) You going to the Allianz Arena on May 19th?
    I'm going to the Allianz Arena to spectate the CL Finals. It's going to be a crakcer! I'm going with my black Messi jersey :) I may go see the Europa League finals too. You'll be there?
    I've yet to visit stadiums in foreign countries, though :O Okay, I lied, I visited the BayArena in Germany to see the Leverkusen V Barca game which we won 3-1 and I visited the San Siro twice, where we won 3-2 and drew 0-0
    Yeah, said I was going to watch the Rayo VS Barca match at the Campo de Fútbol de Vallecas on April 29th, which is the only ground in Spain I haven't visited yet. Google Translator...huhuhu.
    I don't understand German. Japanese is a really interesting language, though, カンポ ・ デ ・ futbal に思って・ デ ・ ラヨ VS バルセロナを見に Vallecas !
    I used to speak a mixture of Catalan and English, like: Chelsea is going down, Bayern guanyarà!
    I'm trying to practice English a lot, though, cuz most forums I'm on are English forums. You should have seen more a year ago typing English XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…