• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Trioxhydre is a cool pokemon. Even though I guess I like cuteness best..

I wish they'd give me more time to diside D: I REALLY don't like making tough choices like this soo fast.

And chances are if I end up with a name I don't like I won't wanna come on here much...
    I still dun really know if I wanna be called Trioxhydre but I still have a few days to diside. I do love that Hydreigon, though.

But I also like being named after light, cute stuff XD Although I guess Hydreigon make's me happy cuz he's a cool pokemon and i typically understand pokemon anyways :) (also btw i'm an aspie and do you wanna b my friend?^^)
    actually the thread had a downfall on aug 2010,after dp ended.another on feb 2012(after dp special) and another after jun 2011(an amazing member left)
    the thread almost died in jan 2012,so i decided to join :)
    feb march 2012 was good,but april 0_0
    never expected the thread to receive so many new members.
    the pearl thread 3.0 is a masterpiece,so many great thinkers,you should see when dp was still airing posts ^^
    pearl comm now is returning to its former glory...after some huge fall.
    Your welcome dood ^_^ and yeah, quite a few people are active in the thread, and it's got a lot of replies (More than the Poke, Negai, and Advanceshipping ones I think) ^_^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…