• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Two more things- For one, and I'm not sure how I missed it the first time through, you need to disable your signature. Just go to Edit, Go Advanced, and uncheck the box that says Show Signature. While your there, at the top, right above the actual text in the post, there should be a small white box. That would be the title box. And I think that would be it. Get used to checking "Show Signature" by the way, as you are required to use it alot. I hope I don't come of as mean or anything, I'm just trying to help. ^.^
    Hey, I see you applied for Fizzy Bubbles. I thought that I should mention that in order to be accepted, you have to put your "homeboard" in the Title Box, which in your case, would be Serebii or SPPF. Hope I helped, and good luck in your quests in Fizzy Bubbles!
    Hi! I'm Ducklett12! ^_^

And I see that you're planning to join the Fan Fiction Club! I write Fan Fics myself although I'm still on my first one and I have a few planned.

Would you like to be friends? n_n
    Ohhhhh Earthbound fan~*chirp's* I'm an Earthbound fan, too. ;D Wanna totally be friends with me? <3; Also your profile picture rocks^^
    Just read your post on the Pokémorph thread, and all I have to say is:

I haven't been reading fics on FFNet as often as I should lately, but when I get a chance, I'll definitely check yours out. It sounds amazing, with a plot you've clearly put a lot of thought into and interesting characters all over the place. (Not gonna lie. I lol'd a little at the part where you say Heather can only communicate with Starly and Pidgey.) Then, there's the villains, who all seem pretty awesome -- especially Meredith. In all, totally something I'd like to read.

Same thing goes with your current fic idea, though, and good luck on finding a title for it. That's always the one that everyone has trouble with, so I definitely hear you there. x_x
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…