• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No, the battle tower. A little word of advice: if you have a Rampardos do not use Head Smash on a Blissey.
    I don't know why 7eeveelutions didn't tell you this before, when you're talking with someone you post on their profile, not your own.
    Okay. Other than my seven eeveelutions, I use a Empoleon, Staraptor, Lucario, and Palkia. I also taught a Golem several HM moves, so it is usually with me as well. I don't use it for battleing though.

When I beat the game, I imported my teams from Emerald and Leafgreen as well. So in addition to those listed above, I can call on Swampert, Venusaur, Pidgeot, Linoone, Lapras, Zapdos, Moltres, Articuno, Rayquaza, and another Flareon. There may be others too, but I can't think of any more.

Do you know what your friend code is?
    I spread them out in separate teams. My first team has leafeon, vaporeon, espeon, salamance, alakazam and snorlax. My 2nd has Flareon, glaceon, shuckle, bastiodon, dusknoir and blissey. My third hasn't been decided but it'll have jolteon and umbreon.
    My party is all seven of them. I just leave one out, depending on where I am. I usually don't use Umbreon but sometimes I leave out Vaporeon or Glaceon.
    Of course, I rarely have all six of them at the same time. I usually have my Empoleon and Staraptor, since they know Surf and Fly, plus four of the eeveelutions.
    sure, why not
    I love eevees the most
    i wish i could have a party full of them but there's seven of em... and i dont wanna be mean
    So you're new here?
    I like to help out the new people, especially those that love Eevee. Do you want to be friends?
    Oh and I joined your social group, the Eevee Lovers.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…