• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Can I please use this banner of yours as my sig?
    Thanks :D I just noticed my whole is is just Slayers xP If only I can put my own avatar ._.

LOL I'ma try that xD

I finished my requests, free time, babeh >:3
    I think all of us have felt that way at some point, even the best of writers are not bulletproof. I wouldn't say I am successful yet, as I still have a long way to go. There have been times where I thought it could never happen, but then I think screw the odds. I'm going to try and keep trying.
    You remind me a little of my best friend. She's an avid reader and her dream is to become an author as well. We used to talk about it all the time in high school and I was the one who convinced her to pursue her passion. Eventually, she got published and it got me thinking that anyone can make it with the right thinking. You see, I know a bit about the industry and I can tell you, there is a large market for fanfiction. You could get into that field if you wanted to and even if you don't, you can still put the experience to good use. For instance, Stephen King started his career writing short stories to magazines and, during this time, he continued working on ideas for novels. Likewise, I have spent many years working on my projects and I still haven't finish most of them. So, at the moment, I'm currently working as an assistant writer (among other jobs) to bring myself closer to achieving my dream. Whatever you choose do, I wish you all the success for your future career. Good luck with all your writing projects.

Oh, thanks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…