• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yeah i am reluctant to drive. well here the public transport is pretty efficient so yeah...

but there are times that it is best to drive by car~

oh i have a great time! today is my grandma's birthday so i will be leaving soon like in an hour time.
    I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND A SINGLE DRAW/WORD/JAPANESE SH1T YOU SAID NNY
    NOT EVEN THE TRANSLATOR
    "You...are you sure?"-Ana said almost crying and worried-
    ^ BLUH
    ((No, you're a EEL-CORN XDDD))
    ~
    child abuse has escalated to a new scale altogether!! :O WE MUST STOP THIS STORM!!

*gives away free cheese to stormeh* now nom nom on that :D
    promise~ you know just one word of this is powerful. lol.

seventee sever seed sall sailu sailed the sevee sever see saoo sees
    POFNFHDIEIEMMDUMJVM
    PINSHI LENGUAJE EXTRAÑO QUE TIENES NNY
    PARECE QUE DIJERAS "POIJJKSJAM"
    "But what if your Squirtle want's to attack my Jigglypuff? i never had a Battle in my life!! do you think you can control it?"-Ana said Worried.-
    ^^^^ This thing its goin out of my hands dood.
    ((Lee= Eel, Rock=Kcor, Jonathan = Nahtanoj))
    ~
    It one of the Universities in our place. Though it's not a private school, I think its better that way..XD

btw, sorry for my late reply.XD
    RUUULE DAVE STRIDER
    MASTER OF THE BEAT
    HAHAHA XDDD
    "Only if You let me see your Squirtle first!"-Ana Said with a big smile in her face-
    ((It's Eelkcornahtanoj hahahahaha!!! WTH!))
    ~
    Well that's not too bad! I mean we bouts of pain rain then all of a sudden it's sunny. Like this morning. ¬_¬

I swear I wish this country would make up its mind.

- Syrus
    OH YEAH?
    YOUR RACE ITS...
    ITS UHH
    HIPSTER!
    HA TAKE THAT!
    "Jeez, do you mind help me clean my Pikachu first?"-Ana said with cuteness and softly-
    ((LOOOOOL OF COURSE NOT! wth!, and no, my name backwards its Ane leana Nice try dood ))
    ~
    MAYBE BECAUSE PIKACHU ITS YELLOW
    AND ITS SAID THAT THE MOSTT OF THE ASIANS ARE YELLOW-ISHED
    OMG CANON
    "Can i put my Squirtle in your Jigglypuff?"-Ana said with innocence and silly-ness-
    ((Hee hee hee "Jonathan Rock Lee" and im "Ana Elena Itachikura"))
    ~
    'CAUSE THIS IS A POGEYMAN FOROUM WE NEED TO HAVE LOW PROFILE HERE
    SHHH THE POKE'S ARE PASSING TROUGH YOUR MIND, YOU ALMOST CAN HEAR THEM....
    Pika...pika? PIKACHU!
    ((Ok now youre trolling me, isn't Rock Lee one of the Characthers of Naruto or somefin?))
    ~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…