• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• From the my first designer handbag was a lv. The good news is my taste changed to more brands, specially those tend to be more colorful. I wouldn’t concentrate on one brand, but select from hundreds brands. Style, Color, Design, and Price. Choose something belongs to yourself is vital.
    For convenient, you can go to nnluxury.com. Is it doesn't biggest luxury store and I visit it every single day. Hope you will cherish it.

rado jubile swiss sapphire glass
    Jeremy Hilary Boob Ph.D. if I'm not mistaken?

He's a real nowhere man
    Sitting in his nowhere land
    Making all his nowhere plans
    For nobody

He's as blind as he can be
    Sees just what he wants to see
    Nowhere man,
    Can you see me at all?

Doesn't have a point of view
    Knows not where he's going to
    Doesn't he sound just like you
    and me?

Nowhere man please listen
    You don't know what your missin'
    Nowhere man...
    The world is at your command.

Yellow Submarine is a good movie and this is a good song.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…