• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
DarumakkaImposter

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Can I count on T3 actually coming back after everyone saying that it would be revived? Further than that, can I count on a clan that's actually something other than a hub for trolling?
    Pretty good. I've almost completely dropped out of competitive and have been focusing on a spectrum of various other things. How've you been?
    I think they were. In her signature, she mentions she betrayed Ethan, so I think she was the key role in Ethan's ban.

It is a shame, I did actually like him. He seemed just as mellow as Profesco. It'd be creepy if Profesco goes insane next... you know o_O?
    I didn't see it happen either, but a lot of people said that last year he just snapped, and began trolling all over the place, resulting in numerous threads in Miscellaneous being deleted, and all the mods had this meeting about it. He was eventually banned and removed. That's all I remember from them. It was shortly afterward that Dattebayo came out and said he started the notorious Team Tee Hee (which I thankfully never saw as he and numerous other accounts he made posted nasty pictures on people's profile pages), and he was banned as a result.
    I think they're rather bitter about not be able to fit in on these forums, since a lot of them were previously members, or at least long-time lurkers who snapped or something.

Thankfully. Though some of the maturity of the mods have gone overboard, and a few of them have gone insane (if you were here during Ethan's rampage).
    Lol, I remember PokéBeach. Didn't go on the forums, but I would find interesting news from it. I stopped going when it looked like it stopped updating or something, I can't remember.
    How in the world did you get yourself into that xD? Remember, if it gets out of hand, contact a mod.
    I am going to try to get it. I only need to vote one more time. xD

How have you been? Fight for your life. Fight the depression. Don't give up. Hang in there trooper.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…