• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Totodile's a pretty cool starter pokemon, by the way. XD Although Feraligator was always kinda ugly imo.
    I remembered the whole issue (or at least a good amount of it...)...umn...'Read'.

I hope we're still friends after this :< I was such a kid, anywhoo...

Yeah I luv pokemon shippings :3 They're the bestest^^
    Hmn. ConwayXDawn!! Cuz it's funny XD

And MayXDrew is cute too :) ^^ And PikachuXBuneary...d'aww XD And PikachuXKetchup!^^

And, Rocket Shipping, too, maybe. Even though it's also a bit creepy when you concider Jessie resemble's Jessebelle *COUGH* but you can't help but think that Jessie and James...really seem to care about each other. Aww <3

And CasidyXButch XD And, I also like Feris Wheel Shipping, too (ToukoxN^^ even though i played as the boy in white since i kinda liked him better lol Touko's kinda too sexy in my opinion i guess and i wanted to try a boy this time anyways ;) xD)
    Yeah I explained myself a little better in this next pm. Well, kinda...(there's a lot i kinda forgot. but...yeah)

I'd love to see your post :) ^^
    well actually i think negai has more followers, but bw's still going on and dp isnt, so yeah same thing :> wishful has a pretty large fanbase too, really big XD

please excuse the bad english, im on my dsixl without my stylus :<
    Dawn is probably the prettiest of all the Pokemon girls. :) But, when it come's to cuteness, Iris and Bianca can also come close, as well^^

Imma gonna see what these ppl have posted :3 Shall be fun^^

Yeah I posted something personal in the pm but I feel I can trust you. Well I hope I can! lol
    I really do not want to go ta bed yet but I know I will have to soon ;) I think in genneral I haven't been feeling that well lately cuz i've been picking up on it getting kinda cold again lately and my body is getting confused by it and stuff. Soo I really should get to bed early tonight :) And, yeah...a few times, i've been known to go to bed around 7PM lol my sleeping scedual can kinda be strange and stuff.

I'll pm you my album right now gal ;) ^^
    Heehee I can't back down to a promise, I guess. :) What's the url? :3

And, its funny...Trioxhydre=Hydreigon=Ghetus's pokemon and Ghetus-Dennis was also a Dawn fan, too XD Like me. He's also on Bulbagardens and while he's been confused about me in ways at times (I won't get into it), overall, he seem's like a pretty cool guy. I like him :)
    i'm getting tired I might nap soon :3 But your really sweet!^^ Can't wait to talk to you again :)

Oh yeah and I should pm you my pikachu album sometime, too :3 And maybe we can talk more about the pokemon anime and magical girls, that could be fun^^
    I notice you view shipping threads a lot XD Pokemon Shippings are cool. Pearl Shipping is probably my fav :) <3
    Do you have aol instent messager? :3 I'd love to im you on there sometime^^ (but we should probably pm each other our screen names soo no trolls can attack us and stuff. k? :3...making them public can be kinda risky.)
    Heehee Jellicent is cool (the pink one is also the female^^ girl power^^):) And, that's fine, there are plenty of other female pokemon fans I can battle in the future^^ And I don't really mind all my battle buddies being boys XD It toke me awile to get wi-fi, too, anyways.

What was your favorite pokemon game gennoration? :) I liked joh-toh^^

And training a pokemon to level 100 can get pretty boring unless it's already close to it, is your starter, or is simply just a really big favorite like my Trioxhydre was for me :)
    Ohh wait febuary 22nd isn't a cusp, according to google. It's actually pure peicies.

I'm no expert :p Only been paying attension for maybe like 2 or 3 years at most lol
    Mewtwo was a confused yet beautiful soul. You just can't help but really like the guy :) He's also a very cool looking pokemon, as well^^ Is he among your most favorites?...I also like Mew a lot, as well <3 Such a cutie pie <3
    Ohhh your born on a cusp. :) SUPER COOL!^^ Aquarious+Piecies FTW^^ My brother is almost a cusp but he was born on Christmas Eve, instead (only 15 minutes b4 Xmas, too! ya i know lol). Soo, he is a Capricorn^^ I love the best Christmas gift my mom ever got me <3 Him <33 He's my best friend for life...

It's okay if your not into ponies, and prefer darker shows. Besides, i'm naming myself after a dark type pokemon (my hydreigon), anyways, soo that makes me feel even more cool with it all. :) But, either way, your still totally cool^^ I'm soo glad to have you as my friend.

And my birthday is on August 16th (Leo lol not all traits are bad. mostly just the drama one...) and i'm 21. I had a feeling you were younger than me too since you apperently grew up with 4Kids shows :) When I was around 8-9 it was called FoxKids instead. You mighta been like 4 years old when they showed Digimon XD ^^

And thanks. That word does indeed make me feel like crying. It's nice your at least seeing it with a brighter light than I do. Maybe i'm like N and your like the hero if it came to being like Black and White characters...(btw did you like those games? are you a pokemon gamer? wanna battle mwe sometime?^^ most of my battle buddies are boys, anyways. :) it'd be fun to battle another fellow female^^ what starter did you pick, too? :)..I picked oshawott but didnt win with him cuz he got pokerus and i wanted to save it in the pc. and i wanted snivy, anyways^^ but at least I got to use lovely Liligant <3).

I love pokemon games a lot. Even if training gets boring (espesally with EVs moar sadly enouth D: ahh well) :)
    OMG you have Mewtwo's quote in your signature <33 I'm loving you more and more every second for that :) ^^ <3
    The first video game I ever beat was probably this The Little Mermaid one I had for our playstation^^ I loved Disney Princesses as a kid....annnd....even Barbie (told ya I was girly lolol) :p

I probably woulda loved Kirby, though. Pink was my favorite color! :D What was the first Kirby game you beat? :) I'm curious^^ (and how many did you own?^^)
    I think we should avoid using the h*te word, though. It's one of the very reasons I don't watch 'dark' shows much (unless their actually ment to be horror)...I get very, very upsetted by that word and a lot of other words that seem to mean the same thing D:

Dislike sounds a lot more plesent, though. But all those other words need to die...their soo dramatic and cruel sounding T___T I rather hear the f-word a thousend times XD At least it sound's...funny. Unlike those other words....

By the way, just curious, but, when is your birthday? :) You can tell me through pm, if you feel more comphertable. But...uhh...you don't have to. While I probably won't judge you, I *will* admit I get curious about what peoples zodiac signs are and stuff (lol nosey). Although, there are things about the zodiac that indeed bug me. Like...i'm a 'leo', apperently. And leos like drama, according to the zodiac. >_>; I can barely even stand dramatic people (outside myself, since at least I understand me a bit better) for even a second....unless there's like humor behind the drama that i'm actually well aware of. Like in the My Little Pony Show (that show is awesome and I hope to hear that you like it too^^ although if you dont i wont like you any less :) your awesome regardless~^^)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…