• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Avenger Angel

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I still wouldn't give up yet. Give it time. If Wes Strider has to save Hoenn all by himself then so be it! Maybe the Brotherhood will win for awhile but the Alliance will make a comeback. But if you need to make a new RP, keep Gijinkas, I like the idea of them.
    Someone to be the other GM? I think some good ones would be Niihyl, Jonah the Great or GH. XD They are all good and unbiased. XD Another option is for you to create two characters on opposing sides, both cool in their own right. XD

I think Black Alpha vs UN will be more equal. Neither of them seem good, they're both ambiguous and extremely opposite. XD
    Sorry for not posting in the rp for a while (and for not having made that Arceus Gijinka yet). Schoolwork is all I'm gonna say. Oh but hey, was supposed to ask you, how high ranked would my Arceus Gijinka be allowed to be in the Alliance? What kind of ranks are there in the first place? Are they led by a single being, or by a council or something else? And would she be allowed to be in contact with the legendaries (to ask them for favors in helping stop the Brotherhood, since she's pretty bent on doing that.) I figured I'd make her hold some power since most Gijinkas don't seem like they're planning to fight at all, but I'm still making' sure 'cause I don't want to step over any boundaries.
    Aww...:( I was getting ready too! XD Got a B+, not too bad I guess. >.> <.< Damn, maybe there should be no "good" side. XD

The solution is simple, you should have 2 GMPCs on opposing sides, one on each so that you take control of both. Equally cool, equally powerful, so you can monitor both sides of the RP. Black Alpha vs The UN, now that Galactic Plasma is on the Moon. XD Makes things less complicated.
    That's why I do them. Though I've mainly just been hosting the RP's and DMing then rather than participating.

Thanks Neo. You're fun to RP with too.
    I think it's two early to call it quits. What are we, 2 weeks in the RP? I think it'd be a bad idea to quit so early. Plus I love the plot of it and I don't want it to die. :(

We should stick with it for now. If worst comes to wrost, you could "tweak" the plot so the Brotherhood isn't kicking the Alliance's ***. Like...a civil war? Maybe the Brotherhood could start fighting each other for a while instead of theh Alliance so they have some time to get themselves in gear. I'll make the third faction over time through RPing; at the current moment I don't think it'd make sence for Xavier to just go "Screw this, I'mma make my own faction!"
    And one last thing...maybe you could use what's going on here and make a new one, that's essentially a Part 2 to this one. Add a new faction, create this evil James Bond villian like enemy for both sides to fight, make the sides more balenced, whatever. Just use it to make everything more interesting. Personally, I think the problem is that there is simply too little to fight. I mean, there IS only two factions, if one faction doesn't do much then the whole RP falls flat on it's face.
    And really I could do stuff to change up the whole game. Like...adding an enemy to both the Alliance and the Brotherhood. I'll send you my idea.
    Yeah, sorry about my sign up. I can RP just fine, but I SUCK at sign ups, I just don't know what to put. >.> I'll redo it and try to make it longer. Anyways, I think giving up on Alternate is a terrible idea. Sure, at the moment the Brotherhood are the ones who are actually doing anything, but that's when you could throw in a plot twist, or just do something that makes it so that they don't just utterly destroy the Alliance because they never did anything. And I think PvP could work, but it'd have to be balanced. For example, a Pokemorph vs a Gijinka = balanced. A soldier with guns vs a Pokemon Trainer = unbalanced.
    Take your time. I'm sure it'll be great whatever you come up with. :)

No problem. Gives me something fun to do and besides that I like helping out.
    Alright, I can do that. :) I just hope School doesn't throw any unwanted surprises anytime soon or things may be tight for me. Regardless, I'll be on as much as I can.
    Alright....Sounds intresting. Do you have any new plot twists and such that would really spice things up even more? Whatever happens, I'll be glad to help in any way I can if you need it. :)
    Although obviously I couldn't start with one, do you think that possibly, over time through RPing, a Gijinka could end up changing sides? Or maybe...a certain handsome scientist rebelling against both sides and creating his own that stands for the equallity of all races?
    I've been running with the idea because I have found my schedule isn't conducive to forum roleplaying. There is no guarantee whether a day will allow me time to put together my posts or swamp me entirely.

So these short adventures have been nice to get in some rp when I know there is time.
    200 pages? Holy....Thats awesome. :D Anything with Chimeras is definetly intresting.

Perhaps, or maybe someone you know that would never, well, stop RPing as the antagonist. You could also maybe distort the overall defintion of good and evil and make one person be responisble for pitting the sides against one another....How about making a plot that is based on lies and cover ups which RPers must solve themselves?

Would there be anyway we could somehow bring back the Black Alpha RP, or something similar to it? People seemed to like the whole concept of Chimeras and Shadows....
    Maybe its just that people think they're lazy or terrible at their posts, or just the pressure gets to them about how hard it'll be to catch up if they miss even a day. Maybe some people are just nervous overall, but that's just what I'm thinking. You have a lot more experience with RPing than I do, and to be honest, I really did like participating in the Black Alpha RP, but I think my nerves got to me and I just...kind of avoided it even after my computer got fixed. Maybe there are some people who felt the same way I did with what's happening right now.

Hmm. What about your successful RPs that went a long way even though they were never finshed? What made them go as far as they did and made a ton of people join? There must have been a number of good reasons why. Try going back and looking at what went wrong and right with the RPs you've done in the past. Maybe that'll help.
    Oh, we're not doing that D&D ruleset of Pokemon. Sorry for using the same name.

It's more like forum roleplaying, but on AIM. So that does tend to mean the quality isn't as high, but the plot and adventure goes faster. A DM makes sure that the party is moving forward in the right (or any) direction.
    That sucks. I don't know how everyone's time zones and stuff work, but maybe is it because its almost summer and some people have exams to finish? Whatever it is, I hope things work out for you.
    Didn't get enough sleep last night so I'm pretty tired. XD How's the RP going, btw? It kind of seems like everything's slowed down, don't you think?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…