• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• As a result of inactivity between October 18, 2012 and the time of this message, your claim on Meowth on Claim A Pokemon 5.0 has been dropped.
    Wow, you still have that trophy in your sig?
    Now that I look at it, it's kinda bad...
    ----------
    If that is truely the case then I will be a bit more forgiving, but I don't appreciate being insulted for believing somethingthat think is a problem that you don't.

From what I can tell, the people who explain why they don't like all this redexing stuff know and don't care about the real world reason, but rather than in-universe reasons, me included. Even if Ash doesn't do it everytime, the fact that somepeople are unhappy means that he doesn't use his dex sparingly. And thank you for insulting me :|
    ----------
    I don't see what I'm saying is in any way insulting(Unless you are referring to my use of "ignorant", which isn't necessarily used to insult people, it refers to being unaware of something or being mistaken about something), at least not anymore then the people who call Ash stupid or insult the writers for these kind of situations.

If what I said insulted you then sorry, that wasn't my attention.
    Super Mario Galaxy reference for the win.

I didn't mean it that way, I was just joking around. Admittedly, Gallade could definitely be frail. What form did you usually have your Rotom in? I prefer Cut Rotom, as Leaf Storm is awesome and most of the other types were covered by members of my team. (Actually, now that I think about it, every type was covered by a member of my team: Flamethrower on Infernape, Aerial Ace on Garchomp, Leaf Blade and Ice Punch on Gallade, and Waterfall on Gyarados.)

Nice names, by the way. I stuck with pretty simple names for mine (though I've gotten a lot more thoughtful of them in more recent games): Chimmy (Infernape), Moto (Rotom), Chomper (Garchomp), Valiant (Gallade), Lu (Lucario), and HoundSlayr (Gyarados). Interesting story with HoundSlayr. Originally, his name was Magikrap, because I caught him as a Magikarp in the pond in the Resort Area (Lv. 86, baby!). Then, everything changed in my rematch against Darach. Darach had lost his Empoleon, but then his Staraptor beat both my Infernape and Garchomp. Everything came down to Gyarados. He took out Staraptor with Ice Fang and was left to face Houndoom. I thought it would be simple. Naturally, it wasn't. Houndoom survived a Waterfalls, and in exchange, scored two Thunder Fangs. One was a critical hit, which reduced Gyarados to 7 HP. Gyarados had one chance left . . . and got a critical hit Waterfall to win. And so Magikrap became Houndslayr. Sorry for the long story, I just had to explain :p
    Sounds awesome. Rhyhorn can be a jerk to train if you're not using it on your main team . . . which I've never done. Snorunt actually isn't so bad, I used one in my original playthrough of Emerald. Glalie is a lot better of a Pokemon than most people think.

Funny, I got both of those games ta Christmas as well. I might eventually get SG, but not in the near future.

Gallade? Frail? Please. I too used one in my Platinum playthrough, and although it was admittedly frail, I found it to be awesome. My Platinum team was probably the all-around best team I've ever used: Infernape, Rotom, Garchomp, Gallade, Lucario, Gyarados. Infernape, Garchomp, and Gallade are three of my best Pokemon of all time and I relied heavily on all three of them in the Battle Frontier. It was that trio which beat both Dahlia and Palmer.

Update on my White Nuzlocke: I'm now in Chargestone Cave and my current team is Pignite, Lilligant, Archen, Ducklett, Cinccino, and Joltik with Simisage and Escavalier in reserve.
    Funny, it took me forever to figure out how to get them, and now it's been pumping them out like crazy. Since last Friday, I've gotten Patrat, Stoutland, Unfezant, Boldore, Timburr, Gurdurr, Tympole, Palpitoad, Seismitoad, Leavanny, Venipede, Carracosta, Trubbish, Zorua, Solosis, Swanna, Jellicent, Klinklang, Tynamo, Eelektrik, Eelektross, Lampent, Mienshao, Deino, Zweilous, and Thundurus.

I finished my Nuzlocke of Pearl (final team: Infernape, Roserade, Crobat, Quagsire, Raichu, and Medicham). I then played the new (and totally awesome) Kid Icarus game, which I just finished yesterday. Now I'm doing a Nuzlocke of White. I'm up to Nimbasa and my current team is Pignite, Watchog, Lilligant, Archen, and Yamask with Simisage and Minccino in reserve. Sounds like you've been doing a ton of work in the Pokemon training department. Kudos to you for having more patience than I could ever dream of wasting. Is it fun? It's been a long time since I played a Sonic game. The only ones that I have are Advance 3 and Battle for the GBA, and the Olympic games for the Wii. One of my friends has Sonic Heroes, Shadow the Hedgehog, and Sonic Riders, and we still play them from time to time.

Yes, yes we did. (Alright, it was mostly you, but once you and Torpoleon had guessed it, I saw the logic in it and was betting on it myself.)
    Great, now my 3DS is predicting the future as well. I finally got it to start downloading some new Pokemon. And what does it give me right off the bat? Carracosta. I also got Mienshao, which is somewhat recent, I suppose.
    Funny you should ask. Just a couple months ago, I started replaying a ton of older Pokemon games. First was Emerald (final team: Sceptile, Swellow, Tentacruel, Hariyama, Manectric, and Camerupt). Then Firered (final team: Venusaur, Nidoking, Mr. Mime, Arcanine, Poliwrath, and Dragonite). After that, Soulsilver (final team: Typhlosion, Politoed, Yanmega, Espeon, Machamp, and Tangrowth). The last I finished was a Nuzlocke challenge (my first ever!) of Leafgreen. My final team was Venusaur, Fearow, Sandslash, Slowbro, Lapras, and Onix. I had hoped to see Raticate and Ninetales on that final team, but unfortunately, both got unlucky and were killed. Currently, I'm playing a Nuzlocke challenge of Pearl. My current team is Monferno, Roselia, Crobat, Meditite, and Quagsire.

Good luck with Metang and Shelgon. Those are two of the absolute hardest Pokemon to raise and evolve, in my opinion. Shelgon is only rivaled in difficulty by Dragonair, Pupitar, and Deino.
    I don't think my DS is set up for SpotPass, I'll have to check. When I got Rumble Blast, there was a little pamphlet inside that had two AR markers for Reshiram and Zekrom.
    Yeah, I have that app. That is spooky. And we never really have had Basculin or Alomomola in a starring role. Maybe they're due for one soon as well? By the way, how do you get new Pokemon on there? I've never figured out how to, aside from getting Reshiram and Zekrom with the Pokemon Rumble Blast game.
    Thanks for the spotting, I'll go to edit it to show that Pikachu would have weakened Aerodactyl and because of it's weakened state, Pikachu would have easily been able to steer it into the water and to crash. It took a long time and there are probably more mistakes there, cheers though for reading it :)
    True, I suppose that does make sense. Steel Wing would have been better, or having it know Aerial Ace already and then learn Sky Attack like we've said before. I also agree on the part that Pokemon with tiny wings shouldn't get Wing Attack as well.

I wouldn't completely rule that out as a possibility.
    Yeah, met too. To be fair, it's not that I dislike the new, serious Team Rocket, it's just that I prefer to original comic relief Team Rocket.

My namesake is part Psychic, maybe that has something to do with it. But I never had this many predictions right before Unova, I'm guessing it's just mostly coincidence. And I don't get why so many people are making a big deal about Tranquill learning Wing Attack. Sure, it can't learn it in-game, but it has wings, right? And isn't it logical for any Pokemon that has wings to learn Wing Attack?

Yeah, I can hear it now. That would make a lot of sense.
    It's not just the Team Rocket people either. There are people who believe their opinions about everything are right, even going so far as to outright "declare" whether or not a Pokemon will or won't evolve. I completely agree with you, those are the most annoying people on the internet.

Besides, if anyone should be declaring to know everything that is right and that will happen, it's me! I've gotten more predictions right in Unova than any other region. I predicted Ash catching Roggenrola, Iris catching Emolga, and Cilan catching Stunfisk before there was any indication towards any of them. I also predicted quite a few moves correctly that few other people guessed at, most notably Scraggy's Focus Blast and Unfezant's Wing Attack (just kidding on the last one). And lastly, I predicted the Gym battle against Skyla almost exactly correct before they'd even revealed what Pokemon Ash was using. I've been on a roll lately :p

Hey, another Chuggaaconroy fan! Like there's any shortage of those Really? I hadn't caught that music bit, I'll have to check it out.
    Yeah, I did see your sig, only after I made the post. Nice coincidence, huh?

Also, I didn't mean the BW haters comment directed at you. It's just one of the general places where I disagree with almost literally everyone else in the fandom.
    I wanted to be your friend b/c you like Kirby and I love Kirby,and I would like to recomend this fan-made kirby website:
    kirbysrainbowresort.net/index2.html
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…