• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Shadowfaith
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Were you vs. other Pro Skaters and you go down a mega ramp and you have to score points and I can't win. It is hard to explain.
    Ack, forgot to add something:

I agree, those two movies have the rare chemistry that go together because I did read some of the reviews of the first movie after I watch the second. I am impress that they didn't pull a complete out of no where plot unlike the one I am about to mention.

I mean, look at Pirates of the Caribbean for example. I think the first movie is good enough. The squeals don't really make my cup of tea that yummy, and make it sour (sorry for being metaphoric) to my tongue. I do understand why people might like the squeals (it's pirates and romance) and I do respect that. But POTC squeals are not for me. XD
    How many pictures do you need to draw in all by tomorrow? O_O

I have my paper due tomorrow and I have 10/15 (without stupid APA citations).

I mean, this is suppose to be a BREAK from school. Break means taking school out of our life for a while.

Yep, 15 pages for a high school psychology class. It's my final project too, to top the cherry with. V_V;
    Ha, I did watch the movie and it was awesome!! =D

My little brother actually yell at us that we should watch the first one first before watching Dark Knight, but oh well. XD

You know what, there should be a rule for not giving major school work over the holiday break. -grumbles- They gave me a 15 page paper to do! 8O
    It's going alright, Happy New Year to you too. I hope all your ventures are going okay ^_^
    D
    aww thanks ^_^
    Happy New Years to you to :)
    Merry Xmas and happy new year to you too! ^_^

My brother got the Dark Knight movie, and I plan to watch it tonight on New Year's Eve after we go out to Ooka for dinner! XD
    Bro2 here! I got new chapstick! Ok I will make a social group about skateboarding and a club about skateboarding. BTW, above user-created socila groups it says Public usergroups, I have Anime fans how do you get that? Oh and I was soooooooo close to getting Skate it for Wii today! I will definently have it tomorrow!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…