• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, I have the following starters (Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Torchic,and Chimchar. I also have Eevee and Snorlax if your if interested) I will trade any/all of them for any of the following (Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Treecko, Mudkip, Turtwig, or Piplup.) My friend code is (0819-9677-0437) name is Ares. PM me if you want to trade :D (if you have more than one of the ones ii want it would be nice if you could give me them :D)
    If you still need any of these: Charmander, Chimchar, Tepig, Feebas, Zorua, Spiritomb I can supply them for a Piplup
    i am in need of an oshawott, and if possible would you mind trading with me so i can get a conkeldurr, i have a gurderr but i need to evolve it. i have a dw phampy, dw larvitar, and others im willing to tradel
    ----------
    Looking for any member of the following starter families Charmander, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Chimchar, Snivy, Tepig, Archeos
    preferably female but i'm willing to breed a male until i get female. Other Pokemon I need include Spiritomb, some of the legendaries ask for details, Zorua, Gothita, Vullaby. Negotiations more than welcome

In return i have
    Combee (2 Females, will evolve into Vespiquen, Bashful and Modest, Sweet Scent and Gust
    ----------
    i have several starters and a archeos. (check shop for details on those)
    i'd like the two combee that you have. i also have a zorua i'd like to trade for a nicknamed lillipup. let me know if your interested or post in my shop. thanks!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…