• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Riyu*
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I used Houndoom's stripes (like you guessed) and Absol's claws. Thank You! Can you give me another challenge? All of my ideas are dried up....
    Here you go:
    Thank you, ill get to yours soon. Im a bit busy but it should be done soon. Don't expect absolute overwhelming awesomeness, but it should be good. Maybe next week sometime?
    Oh but i'd still rather use msn and maybe msn doesn't work because you have a slow internet connection or an old windows on it.
    Aww that really sucks and that doesn't help because i never go on it and everyone can read the comments.

Just think about it please ? :)))
    Thank you! Since i just started i only have like 5 other sprites, and they all are really bad...You have no idea...

Right now im just trying to get experience and make my own custom trainer. Do you want a pokemon sprite? I really need experience.
    yeah they are so optamistic and annoying.

Anyways you should get msn, your a real good person to talk too.
    Really, econ exam? That sucks. What year are you? Im a sophomore.

The best sprite i have ever done is in my sig right now. At least i think its my best sprite...
    Oh i am lmao i like to update and post etc but yeah alot of people now a-days are really annoying and you can't state your opinion without some noob going oh noez datz wrong or a load of other crap.
    Lol i hardly ever get vms anymore and yeah lol and make banners for the site.
    yeah they were really awsome and they had them going round the london eye and all sorts.

so how come your like never on ?
    I'm doing good! What's up with you? Lately I've been trying to do some spriting. Oh, and getting some stuff together for my sig. And Happy belated New Year to you too.
    Same lol, i have some science ones and i went to London to see the new year fireworks from the London Eye.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…