• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
U

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ((yay! got into my computer!))
    Yup, soo much adventure and things like that, so much people makes the life of a shiper crazy and difficult.
    and, it will be needed 4 more kids, the Mind, Doom, Rage and Blood.

WHAT? DO YOU SEE ERIDAN, THE ONE WHO WANT TO KILL ALL THE LAND WELLERS A LONER? PEOPLE LIKE THAT DOESN'T NEED SOMEONE LIKE FEF ((in Eridan's mind LOL))
    LAWL YOURE SO HILARIOUS
    Sorry, bad and spelling/my finger slipped.
    OMG YESH you speak my language!!!!
    Youre the best of pals dude.
    ~
    BLUH Yeah, i liked more the before-game, they were filled with mistery and interesting things. I miss him and Rose...NAH I MISS THEM ALL.

SHOOSH ERIDAN ITS SUCH A CUTIE.

OTP:On Top Pairings/ships whatever.

Knew what?

YESH OMG I NOTICE IT, its the destiny, dude.
    ~
    Yup, i love that, so i keep hearing them.
    D'aaw John!!, my favorite character has to be Eridan....
    Random Trivia: My OTPs are Erisol and Rose/Kan.
    Oh Thruth Pokemon... i get it now.
    OMG YES EQUIUS LIL MOIRAIL/fangirl moment.
    You dont know how much i love talk with you
    ~
    Ya sorry, i like to get sad with Three Days Grace songs, and that's one of the secundary effects
    *wonk John/Kat 4 evah dood
    Reshiram? don't get it.
    Uh, dont know
    If im Nep, Tez is Tez, Kar is WS, then, who are you? Aradia?
    LAWL
    ~
    Hahaha
    SHOOOOSH
    Terezi needs a Dave!
    But i guess yeah, like Eridan and Fef, She already had ((or have)) Sollux, but Eridan won't gonna give up.

Uhm...
    You? LAWL
    ~
    Yup, close friends and everything.
    It would be more like the ship of Karkat and Nepeta.
    Since the begginig you know than that is not going to happen.
    ~
    Oh...Ok i guess?
    Yeah, everybody has bad days someones worst than others...
    welp, try to control it
    ~
    Hey hey hey dude.

She started the conversation.
    I just went along with it.
    I take no responsibility for what I said.

Although I'm worried about the fact that she's calling me things such as "sweetie" and "honey" and "darling" now...
    I never said I was trying to ruin a good mood, if I was I would be shipping you and her.

Which I'm already doing technically.
    I mean come on Kokonina already told me that she's shipping me and NG so it's time for revenge. REVENGEEEE JUSTICEEEEEEE KARMAAAAAA
    -°-°-°-°- (This is part 2, see part one first)
    Hahaha!
    I can't belive i forgot to say where i live!
    Yup, i live in this Beautiful country filled with Corruption, crime, Stupid law. Pyramids, Prophets and of course "Tacos". May i ask where do you live? (if it's not so rude from me)

Oh gog, don't worry, you know, writing it's hard hard, and nobody understands, also, not everyone can write anything, you need time to look at what are you best, and it takes falls and raises (I spelled it right?, not good at english yet).

Hahaha, its said that your "Patron troll" it's the one with your zodiac sign, and according to that, mine's Karkat (LOLWUT?)
    Yeh, i know that "Mirth" doesn't exist, but i'm happy with it, it almost describes my person at all. (Nah, not really THAT close)
    Pft, i don't remember the webpage, but i remember i take it out from tumblr or something.

That's weird, Knight of Doom? optimistic?, but's OK i guess, i have heared once that Knights need to be more as they role (Wich means that you need be more uhh shadowy?, i like to think that you're optimistic as you say)

Hahaha, just for the Jailbreak Thing?.
    Oh of course! it's actually realy nice because i have (and will had) always thinked that you're a really chill, intelligent and funny guy, and then "OMAGOSH" We had something that we both like!

Again with the grammar smeet! "Comprende" it will fit more with the "you" (Tú) and end up like this: Tú no comprendes /You don't understand. with the "I/me" (Yo) it would end up like this: "Yo no comprendo/I don't understand", Spanish its a hard thing LOL (i think the same about english, you had a lot of words that almost mean the same and then not!)

Cheers, beloved Knight of Smartasses Doom/cheer.
    ~
    Hoo hoo hoo! its a lil hard, but it helps me practice! and also i like to have someone with who talk about things like this! its Heartwarming (Proper adjetive? lol)
    ~~
    Oh, i get it, don't worry, i'm not gonna talk of that again. Word.
    You get the right word "Machismo" but when you put as an adjetive it's "Machista", Spanish grammar sure it's complicated.
    It would be pretty in some way, i actually like that kind of themes, so it's Intriguing, Weird, Awesome and Pretty for me.
    Nah, why you don't want to rate it? The rate just helps to put away the small FF readers out of things that they can't understand yet, and also, you know that it wouldn't be the same thing, you can Write as you please, remember, Freedom of Expression Bro.
    Ya, sometimes another people can make to help things real, or free your real spirit, it's nice seeing that your words can free someone else, sometimes i think if someone thinks that of what i say, or maybe in a future, i don't know. All the world it's connected, and thats the real awesomeness.
    Hey, it's a great idea, don't worry, maybe the things you find Horrible from yourself can be inspirating for me, everyone has a different point of view.
    Yup, everything goes through changes, for bad or for good, everyfin has a point that needs change, evolution dude.
    (See part 2 lol)
    Have fun blowing up the world! I forgot how to say good bye in Japanese so I'll just say BAI as the internet has created.

I don't have much to do in my spare time, so normally I come on here and just talk to people. Either that or video games, drawing isn't certainly an option because I seem to be able to draw and multitask while doing so.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…