• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The rose-colored glasses are out in full force the last few days. Must have been a giveaway somewhere.
    The sheer notion of it just sort of blows my mind. "I don't think they like the product they produce." Like the company has devolved into a bunch of self-loathing capitalists who produce a selling product but hate themselves for doing so.
    ----------
    I don't think they really like it themselves at Pokémon Company, not as much as before
    ----------
    You've gotta be ****ting me
    First of all, I didn't threaten to punch you, so quit lying to yourself. I said the way you talk down to people makes me want to punch you, but I never said I'd actually do it. Secondly, you've made yourself out to be such a coward, because you took it so hard at the mention of getting in 'real life' trouble for something you said on the internet. News flash: The internet is real life, and how you talk to people will effect them in real life. Fortunately I have a life, and I'm surrounded by people who love me, so none of your **** talk bothers me. But some people here may not have such a bright light at the end of the tunnel, and your rude replies and name calling could actually get to them. But I guess you'd know first hand, because you've obviously got nothing of greater value in your life than strutting round and putting people down on an internet forum.
    And by the way- I don't know what happened to you in 'the real world' to make you this bitter, but I've gotten on very well with people. In fact, it shows. You've been on this website since 2008, I've been on this website since April 13th, and yet I have more friends than you. That says a lot.
    You know you can disagree politely instead of calling people 'cry babies' and 'internet tough guys'. If you hadn't been so rude to that kid in the first place I wouldn't have had a problem with you disagreeing. Everyone has their own opinions, but seriously, why don't you take a hint and read how other people disagree on this website. They do it with civility. They're not nearly as rude or obnoxious as you are. And I know this for a fact because the first time I ran into you, I wasn't the only one who took notice of what an ******* you are. I believe the question you were asked was, 'is it necessary?' To which the answer is no. None of your obnoxious behavior is necessary. You do it for shits and giggles.
    Awwww... You're afraid of getting punched by a girl. How cute.

If you said any of the **** you wrote in your posts to people's faces, you'd be a in a full body cast by now, because you can't seem to make a point without being rude. But lucky for you, you can go on belittling people from behind your computer screen, on a pokemon forum no less, for as long as you like. It must be fulfilling.
    Awful. Stupid. Mindless. Without merit. And it's allowed to continue unchecked.
    Are you excited for another identical-in-every-way "Too many Legendaries!" thread? I know I sure am. ****ers.
    Nope but it is annoying. No real reason for you to send me this seeing as they locked the post. Just wanted to vent my frustration about the game.
    Marioguy is probably right. He was probably gonna say negotiator, and for whatever reason, he moved on and dropped it instead of correcting himself. I just choose to see it as an idiosynchricy of being on a national campaign, tired, etc... (You can hear in Santorum's voice that he's been very hoarse lately) and not on top of his game. Others are choosing to see secret dog whistle racism. They're hunting zebras.
    I don't know what the "black people" comment you alluded to is. I'm really not interested in watching the Republican primaries, which is also why I haven't spent any time criticizing him on here. And anyway, well, then, what do you think he was trying to say, such that he said "nig-" and abruptly switched to a new thought?

Edit: I think marioguy was reading your VMs, hah.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…