• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
V
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Heya, voicerocker! We haven't talked in awhile. From the look of it, it has been well over a year.
    Yeah, the movies are pretty decent and as I grew up with first season so I can understand where most people are coming from. The all in the for money and as I said the anime primarily objective is to advertise the latest installment to the franchise and ultimately they succeeded. I won't mind for the anime to change things up a bit but I am not going to have a get mad and throw a fit if don't. My opinion doesn't really matter any more in the grand scheme of things as I am not the target audience anymore. I am the periphery demographic as are most. For more click this link, http://http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PeripheryDemographic. Lastly, what I am trying to say is the anime is doing the fine the way it is and I don't see that changing any time soon.
    And I agree for the most part. I don't want the sure to darker and edgier on anything silly like that. There is difference between being mature and people want to series to be. I just want the episodes to entertaining and if not have those deeper stories, themes, and or characters but still be for kids. However, you do have a point their a plenty of mature anime out there and the anime succeeds at what it those which is to advertise the games. Also minor nitpick but while GameFreak make the games and oversee the production of the anime it is Oriental Lights and Magic that everything else with the anime.
    You use legends / ubers on your team?
    Good for you. ^^
    It's not a team without a legend, in my opinion. Plus, I have fond memories of sweeping the E4 with Kyogre.
    Keep it up.
    Judging from your signature, I can see you're one of the "cool cats" that use Legendaries on their in-game rosters.

Welcome to the Wiserhood.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…