• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i won't be around today for a test battle for the Premiership, but i'll be available tomorrow, if you are. if so, i'dd like to have a tryout for BW OU and BW Ubers.
    Well, main reason I have my Lapras around is to absorb any status--I normally get to set up on Blissey and things that attempt to induce status, buying me just enough turns to setup on them...

Toxicroak is a good option, but I've also considered Lucario, which fulfils both Jirachi's and Toxicroak's purposes, which are being able to setup and sweep, at the same time as taking a lot of different things.

Lapras is mainly for taking on Volt Switchers, as it survives--and uses its Cell Battery (yes, I use the strangest items, but it works) to raise its Attack, so that it can damage the incoming pokemon sufficiently...

Kingdra is mainly there to sweep, and I find that I can do things with it in most weathers, without setup.

Ludicolo was mainly there because I find that I can be highly unpredictable with it, but that's mainly about it--so he won't be on this team anymore...(Thanks for the advice there)

Jirachi & Toxicroak are getting replaced by a mixed Lucario, with a HP--although I don't know what to do with it. (For now it's Fire.)

What the other two members are, I'm still trying to figure out...
    Thanks...

I normally have been experimenting on PO server, but half my battles end in ragequits, or rain is the only weather there...

I'll make sure to remember your advice. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…