• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's OK, we all have to find our way and bruise a few egos while we are learning. IF Nintendo could link Wii's the way Xbox links for Call of Duty that would be exactly what we need for a free roaming Pokemon game. I hope to see a game like that before I'm to old. And as far as that goes I just met (on a forum) a 79 year old video gamer who plays Kingdoms of Amalur:Reckoning! So when I grow up I wanna be like him! :D
    Although the topic was in the wrong forum, the idea of a free roaming world would be a nice addition to the Pokemon series. I think it would be a cool game.
    Basically, it's an easy way to ask for everything you want, in exchange for anything you want to offer. Having a shop means you sit and wait for traders to come to you.
    Ha, ha thanks I appreciate that. XD I have a Tournament goin' and some stuff for friends this weekend but don't worry it's on my priority list. =)

- Syrus
    Ha, ha; the community's generally really nice here. =) I think you were just unlucky is all. Is it 4th Gen. you trade with yeah?

- Syrus
    Having a trade shop really does come in handy in situations like this. If needed, I even have an Electabuzz & Magmar ready to go. Hopefully, The Nintendo Wi-Fi servers in my region have been fixed by now.
    I'll get to work soon on your new Electivire and Magmortar; you have nothing to worry about. =)

- Syrus
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…