• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I just always seem to be busy and haven't even been able to update my fic in a few months now, let alone post in the thread. Sorry to leave you hanging like that.

Thanks for the comment on the episode discussion idea, though :D I figure two weeks can give us enough time to have everyone contribute something to the topic, as well as bring up interesting points to discuss about it. I think it's just a fact of life that people will come and go, and I really don't like the current anime at all; it seems to be nothing more than a giant promotional facility - even more so than it usually is. Still, with Platinum getting a US release very soon we may see some more new faces coming around as the whole Pokemon spark gets reignited temporarily. It'll be fun to see what happens :D

I read your post - good start, though I feel like you're going to add more later. I also have to discuss it myself, but I just haven't found the time yet. I'll get on it soon, though.
    Yeah, the rules kind of fail imo
    I mean...you can vote for yourself ?! I don't think that's a good idea...
    And not nominating somebody alread yon the list...what does that mean -_-

Anyway.

You're right about that vibe...I talked to Kris as well on a random occasion, and we agreed that we didn't see that one coming like that :eek:

So yeah...I feel her version was better concieved and organised.
    Dude...You and I are the only people who define each other for the 3PShiping here xD
    Thanks for the thought, it's very appreciated :)

What would you mention me for in the Awards ? I thought of you for rising star...since you still don't get enough recognition for your work :/
    Yeah, I hate those amvs, if you can call them that, with a few pictures or unedited clips.

But wouldn't that be a biased decision?

I'll keep trying. No worries.
    I just saw it.

Wah, I didn't get anything?? T^T
    I'm starting to lose confidence...I haven't won anything recently...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…