• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Kutie Pie
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Oh, whoops. That got lost in translation, haha.

Well, you were the first person that I thought of, so thanks for helping me out! I'll send you Version One when I get it done.
    ----------
    [IMG139]http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=1084904&t=o[/IMG139]
    ----------
    And thank you for the new GIF. 8D

Also, for demonstrating the new IMG tags because I seriously did not know that they semi-fixed that.

...And also for responding to that thread because le sigh to the people saying, "LOL NO ERRORS." (Why didn't I comment myself? ...Because of reasons.)
    Just looked it up. A guy named Jack Doan is the ref. Thanks Jack!

Also, I have a favor to ask of you. Could you be my beta-reader for the story I'm writing for the fan fic contest? I'd really appreciate that.
    Thanks. I'm not into wrestling either, but I used to be. But I remembered watching that before, and someone had made a GIF of it. So I just had to use it, haha.
    ----------
    I don't consider anyone to be "normal", per say.
    ----------
    I think that would be per se :) A Latin phrase meaning "in itself" ( Really don't want to be an ***, just trying to help D: )
    Tuxido...is that what its called when they are black with white under?...aww.
    x3;

I have a dog right now, myself. A shiba inu named simba. He's like a fox/cat-like dog. And has a great personality too :) ^^
    I didn't have many pets in the past but there was a cat that used to visit us pretty often and he was a cute orange tabby :) ^^
    I didn't like the Best Wishes Pikachu avatars as much. They didn't look as cute to me.

Older Pikachu's kinda, like you said, pudgey-ish. Like Kirby. :3

Kinda gives him more of a classical charm.
    As long as they aren't too offended by me. I can't stomic upsetting people :<

Umn whats the name change thread url again?
    Ahh...i guess he wouldn't like his name being mispelled lol.

Maybe i'll concider it. It does seem to match my avatar better plus not that many people seem to mind Pikachu here as i thought (i always think people are all OMG PIKACHU IS TEH OVERATED when i join big pokemon forums lol xD; ).

I don't really wanna edit the post tonight tho. I'm getting really sleepy.

Its not like my name will be changed right away soo i guess I have a few days.

I still kinda like the idea of being called after a hydreigon and sporting a pika avatar, tho :3 makes me feel...epic? XD;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…