• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, wolfy! I hadn't logged onto the forums in a while, but I'm back for now. Lol I'm just wanting to make contact with everyone I made friends with before and catch up and see if anyone even remembers me. Hahah I hope you've been well, and hope to hear back from you. :)

P.S. I guess I'm just using the same generic message to everyone I'm writing too. :p I don't mean it to be rude, it's just that there are a lot of people to catch up with.

Gameteen.net is latest online free 10,000 popular flash games with greatest players, fun games, play now.

wow. im honoured that you think that.
    thnks :) i hope i could live up to those expectations! but i reckon you'll be club owner for a lot longer i reckon!
    hehe. lol. and we finally bet her record of most posts. she is third and you are now number one. also i think jinchuuriki hunter would be suitable for sannin since they are quite the regular poster.

anyway cya !
    hey wolfy,

just thought i'd pop by and say hey. and happy new year too! i hope you had a good day. oh and one thing that i wanted to bring up is the sannin's. all of them are unfourtunately unactive. but i think NL may come back because i informed her of what was happening in the manga and she seemed interested but scenice and jakotsu, i doubt they will return. especially Jak because she is perma banned and all. well yeah i thought that we could hold a contest to find new sannin. just a thought.

oh and i think we should have some sort of celebration on the 25th because it will be the 1 year anniversary of the club.

and yay shippuden soon! im excited

anyway seeya in the club. bye
    =3 No problem. If I see any of my friends' birthdays at the bottom, I tell 'em Happy Birthday.

So.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY! AGAIN! EVEN THOUGH IT WAS YESTERDAY! XD
    Im BACK!

And ouch! I dont go back to school till the 8th (And I broke up 7th June *shot* I had my GCSEs so finished earlier than peoples)

Well, if you did restart Mythicals, I know Id help out and im sure BP would aswell
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…