• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh Grassmaster I just wanted to inform you that I been meaning to post for a while but my household was having internet problems, as well as no cable or phone service. We finally got it fix today so I'll try to get a post in soon.
    Hewwo, sorry to bother you again about the Teen Titan RP ^^; I got two questions that I don't really need to have right now at this point of the story (Others are writing their character's reactions, please wait... *elevator music*), but it'll be helpful later on and probably helpful to others too:

First: Where are the original Teen Titans right now? I vaguely remember Cyborg working on the heroes' base, but that is pretty much it.

Second, last but not least: What does the heroes' base have in it? As in, how many/what kind of rooms it have, things that might be helpful (maps, books, computers, some of teh Internets?), other details I might be forgetting? Because I plan of having Kelly stay out of action for a few (RP) days to think/plan things about her newly found super-heroine career, so I'm wondering what she can do in the safety of the base (and what she can only do outside of it). On a side note, mentioning what's in the Villains' Base would be a good idea too, just for a FYI to the villain players/characters :p :)

That's it for me! Thanks in advance! :)
    Just wondering where I should jump in. I know I have to do Sorceress and Lifebane getting back, but where should I go from there?
    May I have one more technique non-elemental? I just thought of a nice one. PK Flash is its name and it creates a blinding light. It may even cause some damage using Psi and will have a 1/5 of chance to do three times the power of a Psi Thunder. What do you think?
    PK Starstorm has meteors rain down on a target. Depends on the size and defense of the megalodon in how powerful it is. Okay, I will stay with Electricity... But you didn't address the issue with Psi Teleport and my idea to have plates on the bottoms of my shoes and levitate using magnetsm.
    Also, another idea. Poo (His uncle) would teleport to Alec's location every so often and switch his powers about, until he learns PK Starstorm (which won't be until the near end of the rp). This means he will switch between Psi Fire, Psi Ice, and Psi Thunder. After he has learned PK Starstorm, he can only use PK Ground and Psi Thunder along with it. And after he has fully mastered PK Starstorm (Which will probably be at the before-mentioned megalodon fight), he will have all of his powers to use.
    Nah, PK Starstorm would take WAY to much power to use again, so yes, definitely won't be used more than twice in any battle. WAIT, megalodon, SPOILER ALERT! Lol, anyways, in Earthbound, there are SO MANY MORE Psi powers, but I only chose 6, Psi Ice, Psi Fire, Psi Thunder, PK Ground, PK Starstorm, and Psi Counter. Why is it that I couldn't use Psi Teleport before? Do you mind telling me what the problem was, because I would like that transportation more than anything. If I can't, I have an idea, I would have plates on the bottoms of my shoes to levitate using magnetsm.
    Hmm... How about just fire and electricity. I used fire for transportation much already and think fighting with one element (especially around someone like Longbottom) would be quite bland. Also, much later in the rp, I was planning to have him learn PK Starstorm. Would that be okay?
    The fight's over. Longbottom left the scene, leaving behind a little one-upsmanship. (In other words the same move dealt to him before.)

IMO, Psych should not be as adept at moving Earth as Longbottom, because Psych has other powers at his disposal. Longbottom only has Earth. That's all I got.

Also, I know Therium didn't break his mace, but I figured to bust in anyway and see where I can go with it.
    Thanks! :) Hmmm, "Portal Princess"? Why didn't I think of that? o_O It's actually a bit embarrassing for myself of not having thought of that one! ^^;

Well I'm gonna stop bugging you for a bit, you're on the busy side now :p
    I'm sorry he's so powerful... That alligator thing, I had no idea, I assumed an alligator didn't weigh that much. The blast of energy seems about fine. If it's too much trouble, I can just leave the rp...
    Hi GM! Just a lil something that's bugging me for awhile with the Teen Titans RP, even though it's not super-important: In the first post of the SU thread, my name (and Kelly's) is still not in the Approved players/Characters list! X) Can you please add me/her in? Thanks in advance! :)
    sorry bro, thinks kinda been getting busy for me. i kno it may get annoying so if it does, feel free to opt out. i'll be on till from 1pm to about 6pm my time today and tomorrow (-5 i think).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…