• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
U

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dude THAT MADE NO SENSE.

Looks like that joke was... *puts on shades*
    ( -_-)> ¬•-•
    ( –_–)^ llll

Those were failure glasses.
    TOHKEROKGERPOHKeth, that is the only thing I can say now.

I suppose, but if they had to cancel it at all that reason would probably mean that they couldn't continue it.

NO. Only Tyranitar.
    HISTORY OF EARTH.

The universe would cry. All of existence would be H2O.

WHO CARES. I'd still like to ride in it.
    Pokemon has already made history as it is. Which is why they probably are doing this so it can last for 30+ more years.

It is YOU. And ME. I mean come on, we'd all cry if we knew that Pokemon was cancelled.

I don't wanna be the director I wanna drive the giant Tyranitar robot thing!
    Pokemon has only gotten more exciting now, soon it will get so exciting that whenever a new Pokemon game is announced people will act as if the end of the world would happen. :D

Pokemon isn't a game, it's LIFE.

Pokewood? What.
    I jizzed my pants and I passed out for two minutes. I had to re-watch it because I passed out.

Pokemon just got serious. REALLY serious.

I also saw Landorous's new form.
    Apparently, Landorous was just playing around. A pokemon that could have been uber by itself, really used in competitive battling, defeat almost anything that's not an ice type itself, apparently after destroying the competition Landorous was just playing games he wasn't serious. He was just playing around, after all the destruction he's brought, he was just playing around.
    We all need to hide. Pokemon isn't safe anymore.
    What is a Dancing Kirby? lol

Yay! :DD

i have Finn and Jake from "Adventure Time" : | (• ◡•) | and (ʋ❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

Yeah, oneself doens't realize of what we have until we lose it. And from mistakes, we can learn.

I think they do it for, you know, feel like they are "Important", above the others, that they have a high role on the game i dont know. They will need think before act.
    Yeah, i think they need to destroy first, for realize what is "Good" and what is "Bad"
    ~
    Dancig Kirby? oh my god XDD

Hahahahahaha XDDDDDD and you the Knight of *dramatic music* Doom DOom DOOOOOOOM
    LAWL im bad at puns just kill me

*two pistols and a wink* ¬ (> w 0) ¬
    ~

OMG I JUST FINDED A THEORY
    IM GONNA CRY KEN, HELP ME

"The prince class is the Destroyer
    But, in order to fully reach Destroyer Level, they
    must have their aspect Destroyed
    Like Eridan's own hope being destroyed
    I think Dirk's own heart will be as well"

OMGG
    SO MUCH FEELINGS ((LAWL))
    ~~
    I honestly don't care what my thing would be, and I don't feel the need to question it. I mean really what's the point of questioning it when you can't change it?
    Oh..like..funny faces? (´・ω・`)

So, in conclusion, WS is The Page of Rage...LAWL Very accurate i must say XDDD, What do you think?

And Eridan is in SB.

~
    Level 3: Highly personal, individualistic, "true to self." Self-revealing, emotionally honest, humane. Ironic view of self and life: can be serious and funny, vulnerable and emotionally strong.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…